• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

JC Sera

overwatch should be less cutesey/cartoony/league-esque and be like mortal kombat level gory. That would be dope
how about no

WE NEED EVEN MORE CUTESY SHOOTERS
luna-sparkle.gif

Auteezy

Banned
how about no

WE NEED EVEN MORE CUTESY SHOOTERS
luna-sparkle.gif

i can't tell if there is sarcasm in this or not but as a person on the fence of whether or not to play overwatch, i'd buy it 100% if it was mortal kombat level gore, but as it stands i wouldn't touch it

xanavi

Sorry cs inhouse gaf that last match was literally the last game my main SSD will ever see. RIP Samsung 840 2012-2015

Never mind, I think it's my mobo's SATA ports. it's taking me 3-10 mins to boot into windows now off an SSD. Cool.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
when the enemy fleagion commander fumes @ you in all chat because you picked oracle and save your ult for her duels
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

The M.O.B

Got my Clock win for the All Hero Challenge

I fucking hate using Clock

One of my favorite offlane heroes. Especially if you lane against a melee carry. Harass with the mana drain from cogs, catch a weak support with your lvl 2 battery assault, and then start fighting from lvl 6 to the end of the game.

Love playing him against all the WR's our there these days, he is probably her biggest counter hero imo.

Since most Windrunners go for carry items and not euls or force staff, they never have the items that will save them when a CW hooks them.

Auteezy

Banned
One of my favorite offlane heroes. Especially if you lane against a melee carry. Harass with the mana drain from cogs, catch a weak support with your lvl 2 battery assault, and then start fighting from lvl 6 to the end of the game.

Love playing him against all the WR's our there these days, he is probably her biggest counter hero imo.

Since most Windrunners go for carry items and not euls or force staff, they never have the items that will save them when a CW hooks them.

whenever i play clock i just hook in and die

my friends said i ascended to bone8

clockwerk sucks

The amount of people that don't realise Aghs NS wins games through vision alone is astonishing.
I am quoting myself because this just happened vs Naga and Furion and I got an earlyish Blade Mail/Aghs/Gem.

As it turns out when you run around the map dewarding and bumrushing Furion to death Naga can't get out of her base safely to do her nonsense.

Auteezy

Banned
I am quoting myself because this just happened vs Naga and Furion and I got an earlyish Blade Mail/Aghs/Gem.

As it turns out when you run around the map dewarding and bumrushing Furion to death Naga can't get out of her base safely to do her nonsense.

i haven't played NS in like 2 years but i'm glad i was able to offer some help to somebody when they asked for a build, if that was you I can't remember

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Less viewers than Heroes of the Storm DEAD game.

Sibylus

Banned
I see zero issues with tournaments making opportunities for women to cast who have the drive and wish to do so. Most (all) of the mainstays were extended those same opportunities once upon a time, and not because they were professional and awe-inspiring wunderkids. They wanted to work and were given the chance.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone here a meepo player or know of a good resource for Meepo knowledge? Thinking of learning him from the ground up.

Auteezy

Banned
well i got flamed mercilessly for being 3.4k, got my midlane challenged by a last pick razor, who then booted our safelaner out of safelane flaming me the whole game for my mmr while all 3 other players told him hes retarded. Somehow his name was Positive Attitude ROFL...

I think blademail is always a pretty decent item with a run at them hero cuz you know you are going to be focused, at least it lets you stop from getting isntagibbed by a laguna or something, gives you a few seconds reprieve to go ham, and do some aoe damage. I wouldn't recommend it on SB though, but night stalker, clock, blood seeker, axe ofc, even necro it's not bad on, wk, and even blademail blink sven is pretty dope.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
well i got flamed mercilessly for being 3.4k, got my midlane challenged by a last pick razor, who then booted our safelaner out of safelane flaming me the whole game for my mmr while all 3 other players told him hes retarded. Somehow his name was Positive Attitude ROFL...

I think blademail is always a pretty decent item with a run at them hero cuz you know you are going to be focused, at least it lets you stop from getting isntagibbed by a laguna or something, gives you a few seconds reprieve to go ham, and do some aoe damage. I wouldn't recommend it on SB though, but night stalker, clock, blood seeker, axe ofc, even necro it's not bad on, wk, and even blademail blink sven is pretty dope.

I hope you told them you're 5k on your other account.

I once had a guy repeatedly type in all chat that he was 4.2k on his other account...in unranked 3k all random. He built battlefury first bounty hunter and ended with the lowest GPM and XPM of the match

thank god I wasn't on his team

Anyone here a meepo player or know of a good resource for Meepo knowledge? Thinking of learning him from the ground up.

yeh sixghost is the guy, he gave some beginner micro tips to me last year re: meeps

the micro itself isn't difficult once you have your keys set up (it helps if you have an RTS background), it's basically just mastering the combos (meepo has like... one) and keeping an eye on your groups -- and if you're even minimally competent with meeps, trying not to starve your team's farm

inkls

Lol, a legion commander was so salty twobear picked Oracle vs her and ulted every duel target. That game also had a WD that spammed >Good game, Well Played! 5 times everytime they killed someone. I got like 6 invites to steam groups called stuff like "Stupid 2k Russian Fucker" being the least offensive one.

For some reason the WD was silent when we got the throne, didn't seem to want to speak anymore
smile.gif

Top Bottom