• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
its release date is far enough you can put $1 in an overwatch jar everyday and have enough in 2 months
I just expected F2P
thinking.gif

Maybe, probably not.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
nothing worse than buying a 6-pack of beer and it turning out to be absolutely horrid :(

Hylian7

I feel like Alchemist is damn near unbeatable if you can't absolutely kick his ass in the first 10 minutes. The only games I've won against them past that was because the other team threw it.

TUSR

Banned
SoBayed WHERE ARE YOU NOW ONODERA FANSHITS SoBayed YOU THINK SHE IS THE PROMISED GIRL HUH SoBayed RAKU IS BANG ING CHITOGE NOW SoBayed

Auteezy

Banned
I just want to say I think slark is a tier1 safelaner right now
If any1 wants to know why I can probably elaborate

and why is jugg popular in matchmaking all of a sudden again?

G.ZZZ

I just want to say I think slark is a tier1 safelaner right now
If any1 wants to know why I can probably elaborate

and why is jugg popular in matchmaking all of a sudden again?

Slark was never bad, he was worse when everyone had a eul and had lina mid for sure.

Jugg still ain't that good imho but Burning has revived the Battlefury first build for carry jugg.

Auteezy

Banned
Slark was never bad, he was worse when everyone had a eul and had lina mid for sure.

Jugg still ain't that good imho but Burning has revived the Battlefury first build for carry jugg.

slark has pretty much the coolest skill kit

he's potentially unstunnable, unsilenceable, undisableable, unhittable, uninhibited by terrain. He's the fuckin boss

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

Fucking hate when game devs try to go with this "chubby nerd girl" stereotype but still give her a gigantic rack, an impossibly thin waste and banging hips. Just have the courage to make a girl with a realistic body instead of pandering to teen boys for ONCE. It's understandable in a game like Leeg that's trying to pry money out of its teen boy audience, but if you're packaging all your heroes in the base game, get a little adventurous with your designs. This chick should have been shaped more like Alyssa from Life is Strange IMO.

Acinixys

Mei and D.Va have such cool abilities

D.Va is literally just all of Titanfalls gameplay, but in a better package
laugh.gif

I do agree with Liquid about female body shapes though

Its no good making a "big" girl, if the only big thing about her is her DDs

If you look at Overwatches roster, every female, even the tomboy tough types, are all extremely well proportioned and attractive

M.D

playing dota with bots is just like a real game

ur team is fucking useless 90% of the time and the other team owns unless u playing some ownage hero

also they're fucking cheaters

kionedrik

Slark might have never been bad but he was, and still is, hardly a game winning pick. In a meta where everyone groups up at the 10 to 15 minutes mark you can't maximize his game impact or take advantage of his uniqueness.

G.ZZZ

Mei and D.Va have such cool abilities

D.Va is literally just all of Titanfalls gameplay, but in a better package
laugh.gif

I do agree with Liquid about female body shapes though

Its no good making a "big" girl, if the only big thing about her is her DDs

If you look at Overwatches roster, every female, even the tomboy tough types, are all extremely well proportioned and attractive

Dude she's pretty big, she has big arms, puffy face, large legs. The only thing thin she has is the waist. There's far less variation in the men that are all fucking huge bulky musclemen, i demand representation for us scraggy asses
throwgame.gif

M.D

empire smokes and heads to roshan right after og does so when they had no vision of it, now they smoke right after og smokes to flank them in lane and they run right into them

i swear these russians are fucking strim sniping rofl

sixghost

Tell me about it. I bought a mechanical keyboard and hooked it up for the first time yesterday.. On one hand it feels good but then I wasn't really pressing the keys well

It will feel odd for a few days. You just aren't used to pressing the keys with as much force as you need to with a mechanical. I thought I made a huge mistake when I first bought one.

J2d

I dont get the bf build since it doesn't affect the ult, mjolnir seems so much better unless you're against np or something.

It will feel odd for a few days. You just aren't used to pressing the keys with as much force as you need to with a mechanical. I thought I made a huge mistake when I first bought one.

I got flamed so hard the first match I played... Teammates were wondering why I would just stand there.

Love my new keyboard thus far though

Top Bottom