• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Hylian7

the outrage over changing the xenoblade chronicles 13 year old girl's crotch window swimsuit to a more sensible outfit was
dac15_sad.gif

Oh man I forgot about the outrage over that.
laugh.gif

Wasn't there similar outrage over a Bravely Default outfit or something?

It's just gamers not understanding the difference between gross objectification and sex appeal; sexuality is different as portrayed in Bayonetta vs as portrayed in DOA, etc. I feel like a strong and distinct female character being super excited about her booty being godlike is fine, but then again I can understand if some people aren't fine with it.

It kind of lines up with the QoP/Naga fishtits arguments about DOTA's character design.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I like the camera work on the ass slap animation better.

I mean ass slapping aside, it just feels a lot more dynamic than the current version.

Auteezy

Banned
does it really matter if a female character is hot or not? Like do video games set standards for how people should look? The videogame lifestyle isn't the healthiest one so maybe if your a female and it inspires you to look more like your character whats wrong with that lol. One day im guna be buff like juggernaut

JC Sera

does it really matter if a female character is hot or not? Like do video games set standards for how people should look? The videogame lifestyle isn't the healthiest one so maybe if your a female and it inspires you to look more like your character whats wrong with that lol. One day im guna be buff like juggernaut
are you really fucking serious right now
Like I know you aren't serious but jfc man you are crossing a line

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

juggernaut isn't buff and all the dota males skip leg day, not good rolemodels tbh

also jesus god i just got up to the bit in SOMA and i damn near shat myself

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Nightstalker
Legion Commander
Queen of Pain
Naga
Phantom Lancer

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Auteezy

Banned
are you really fucking serious right now
Like I know you aren't serious but jfc man you are crossing a line

Yeah, I don't really understand the argument I mean what does it matter the body type of a video game character, whether or not they are tall/short/buff/fat, video games aren't real life. I'm more asking as to what is so offensive about devs preferring their characters to all look a certain way.

And jugg may not be the buffest, but he's ripped and toned, and that in my opinion is more attractive to most ladies.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Clockwerk
Anti-Mage
Tinker
Techies
Ursa

I regret nothing.

sixghost

For someone who doesn't play ranked, is the solo MMR of the players you get matched with in unranked a decent approximation of that person's MMR?

Top Bottom