• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

shira

3 weeks til 6.86 ez

We'll be aiming to release 6.86 with bigger changes some period after the upcoming Major.

Sincerely,
T0xlAQI.gif

"if you're unhappy then you were just expecting too much" is the console gamer mantra to a certain extent, especially when you do the whole "have you heard of our lord and savior PC?" routine with them. It's sort of pointless to argue about framerates in those kinds of situations, since they can't really afford to care about it given their choice of platform.

But he's right, if you're expecting a well-performing Bethesda game after all these years I don't know what to tell you. If you can finish the game at all on a Playstation then it's an improvement over their last game.

My buddy is finally buying his PC soon and then we'll get fallout and we'll bond over games like we haven't bonded since we used to cram 6 13 year olds in a single bedroom and play halo
luna-sparkle.gif

JC Sera

shitty situation with frankfurt, on both sides

wish the strikes with quantas went through here,
or the government intervention
so many jobs were lost :(

so good on them for striking, even if the time is inopportune for e-sports

bounchfx

oh wow, crazy strike! that timing tho. damn hah

something like that should never be ok. i mean, it's one thing to acknowledge that bethesda has had issues like that in the past, but the fact that they seemingly make no effort to avoid shit like that in the future? oboy. You know it's hot shit the point we get to just... accepting
tolerating
shit like that. it's unfortunate. I still hope it's good for people that want it. I'm sure it will be another fallout 3 but anyone expecting more or to like it if they didn't like the previous one... lolnope

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'm still looking for that perfect MMO, which would combine Korean approaches to combat systems with western quest/world design.

The greatest combat system I've ever seen is still unequivocally Dragon's Nest. Just the perfect blend of fighting-game-esque design and ease of use. Unfortunately the rest of a game is a stupidly long grind.

I want to try Blade and Soul as well but I already know that's a grindfest.

Maybe Dragon's Dogma Online will be what I'm seeking.
Yeah Dragon's Nest was pretty good, the art style put lots of older people off I'm sure. That and Vindictus standout to me. Juggling with Priest and Sorc was fun.
BnS is not a good game. At all.
I have hopes for DDO and a proper MH Online type game.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The winner of Frankfurt will have the privilege of announcing to the world that ES is enabled in captain's mode, 6.86.

G.ZZZ

I posted in it. You guys really need to stop thinking you can't talk for others just because they're another sex, we talk for other guys all the fucking time, of course they're observation based on anecdotal evidence no shit, just don't act like you're the truth incarnated , have tact, and all will be fine.

Also this girl said i was a perverted piece of shit cause i asked for some roleplaying during sex (which she didn't seems to mind at the time), and then call me three w/e in a row after that?!!?!? She's a fucking walking mood disaster worse than me.

M.D

Kirby how did that kidney stones story turned out? I've been dealing with some problems since January and did an ultrasound today, turns out I may have kidney stones which would make a lot of sense considering what I had to deal with but I'm curious how they did not find it in previous ultrasound tests.. it's kinda fucked up but I'm hoping its the issue, because 2 painful tests and couple of nights in the hospital they have no freaking clue for the cause

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Kirby how did that kidney stones story turned out? I've been dealing with some problems since January and did an ultrasound today, turns out I may have kidney stones which would make a lot of sense considering what I had to deal with but I'm curious how they did not find it in previous ultrasound tests.. it's kinda fucked up but I'm hoping its the issue, because 2 painful tests and couple of nights in the hospital they have no freaking clue for the cause

They turned out decent, I need to make a followup still with the Surgeon. They said at the time I had other large stones in the Kidney, the one that they broke up was blocking the Ureter.

While they did do some Ultrasounds at one point later on, it was some Cat Scan that showed the stones.

M.D

They turned out decent, I need to make a followup still with the Surgeon. They said at the time I had other large stones in the Kidney, the one that they broke up was blocking the Ureter.

While they did do some Ultrasounds at one point later on, it was some Cat Scan that showed the stones.

Glad to hear you're okay

These piss issues, they're a fucking pain..

Hylian7

Okay Valve, we need to talk. This is ridiculous.

FIX FUCKING ICE SHARDS PATHING IN REBORN

It's absolutely ridiculous. I have gotten screwed over so many times because of Ice Shards pathing bullshit. It never behaved this way in Source 1.

My favorite new game in Dota 2 is finding what issue on this new router is causing my game to auto-disconnect constantly. Does anyone know where I should start?

I posted in it. You guys really need to stop thinking you can't talk for others just because they're another sex, we talk for other guys all the fucking time, of course they're observation based on anecdotal evidence no shit, just don't act like you're the truth incarnated , have tact, and all will be fine.

Also this girl said i was a perverted piece of shit cause i asked for some roleplaying during sex (which she didn't seems to mind at the time), and then call me three w/e in a row after that?!!?!? She's a fucking walking mood disaster worse than me.

Pretty sure this was the root of the issue.

Top Bottom