• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder who here can match my nerdiness. I've started a pen and paper Dota journal for game related musings and replay analysis. I've rocked it since I started playing again last weekish and l can't see myself stopping anytime soon. I don't typically re-read my notes but just the act of organizing my thoughts and writing it down is working wonders for game awareness. Example, last night I was playing support Jakiro and playing too passive against a roaming Pudge and Techies when really I should have been more proactive in taking the tier 1 tower early and preventing Pudge's camp on mid.

its a big country. one in LA, one in New York, one in Austin

okay, but how many of those people that would go to a tournament in the US would go to all of the tournaments in the US?

Do you believe that each of those areas could sell out an arena almost entirely based on that region of the US? I really don't think so.

Pratfall

dont know why each major even feels the need to be as big as TI. There should be one arena event a year and then 3 events the size of old TI in Benaroya hall.

Hylian7

Unlocked Fallout with a VPN.

Got out of the Vault, Pip Boy is invisible.

Oh Bethesda.
crazy.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
But why would that lead to denials rather than just slow processing?

they are worried people come in with visas and then don't leave

majors when? i dont want to play dota anymore, just want to see some good games.
this patch
sleeping.gif

Yeah, I hope 6.86 comes immediately after the major. I love this patch from a pub perspective (there's nothing as gross as bs/storm/lesh/lina in 6.84 imo), but there's something undeniably residentsleeper about it too lol; I pretty much only show up to play my weekly inhouse games when it comes to dota. Need some new aghs, items (late game/luxury pls!!), and heroes (brand new and in cm minus earth spirit of course).

gai_shain

Yeah, I hope 6.86 comes immediately after the major. I love this patch from a pub perspective (there's nothing as gross as bs/storm/lesh/lina in 6.84 imo), but there's something undeniably residentsleeper about it too lol; I pretty much only show up to play my weekly inhouse games when it comes to dota. Need some new aghs, items (late game/luxury pls!!), and heroes (brand new and in cm minus earth spirit of course).

just imagine the patch being rolled out right after the major finals and ihl final being played on it. You would have a great time watching that
clock-eyebrow.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
just imagine the patch being rolled out right after the major finals and ihl final being played on it. You would have a great time watching that
clock-eyebrow.gif
I'm not ready to handle the nerdrage that came about from playing IHL games on two different patches like last time.

Auteezy

Banned
europe is also a big place and yet they're apparently struggling to sell all the frankfurt tickets?

i think this point was more about how you can put all the events within the USA, requiring only US visas each time rather than putting it around Europe requiring different European visas each time which can increases the chances of people not getting visas. EU is big enough to host the events of course, but so is putting them all in the US as well, and less Visa strain.

Wok

I wonder who here can match my nerdiness. I've started a pen and paper Dota journal for game related musings and replay analysis. I've rocked it since I started playing again last weekish and l can't see myself stopping anytime soon. I don't typically re-read my notes but just the act of organizing my thoughts and writing it down is working wonders for game awareness. Example, last night I was playing support Jakiro and playing too passive against a roaming Pudge and Techies when really I should have been more proactive in taking the tier 1 tower early and preventing Pudge's camp on mid.

I write a comment on Dotabuff for every game that I play.

I started commenting in a consistent manner around March 2014.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I just post gifs whenever I feel like it. This is a community thread it's not like there are any rules.

Uxqm2Oh.gif

zppkkhm.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Legion is actually sounding pretty decent. I like the changes to specs. Priest changes, Druid changes, Hunter changes are all sick as fuck

Is there a convenient list of changes so I can get hyped for a game I'll never play?

JC Sera

I had to reschedule all my finals a year ago cause an old lady coughed on my face while telling me about her religion
i've already failed my subjects this semester due to being sick for a month

fun times
hopefully I can apply for remission of debt due to the circumstances

Top Bottom