• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Wok

Duel ends if the contestants are ever more than 2000 range apart.

Just read that. This is disappointing.

So what is left is Earth Spirit aghs to stone the LC and push her 2000 range closer to the base so that the duel is moved. Not very good since it requires two Aghs for a little impact.

kionedrik

LC aghs ideas:

- Gives break
- Gives true strike
- Auto cast PtA when duel starts
- Gives 80% increase magic resistance, or even total immunity, to participants while in duel
- doesn't mute LC while in duel (she can still use items)

any one of those would be better than the current version

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
LC Aghs Steals damage
highfive.gif

I'm willing to bet that it being his "job" plays the biggest part here despite how fun the game actually is.

he's getting fewer viewers than his dota streams and the way he's playing definitely isn't flattering for the game

I think he legitimately likes playing other games on stream once in a while

kionedrik

he's getting fewer viewers than his dota streams and the way he's playing definitely isn't flattering for the game

I think he legitimately likes playing other games on stream once in a while

I wasn't questioning that as I'm sure it's the truth. My point was that he makes a living off of streaming, or at least it is a huge percentage of his revenue, so it's not unreasonable for him to stream for long hours.

And let's not kid ourselves, F4 is a hot thing right now and people tune in to watch him fool around not because of his amazing skills, even though he is a talented dota 2 player.

Chris R

I've seen so many LC picks in my last games, I shudder to think what a real Aghs upgrade would do.

Team doesn't understand don't feed LC duel dmg and push to end game before she can snowball... better afk mid around our T2 tower for five minutes.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I like LCs Scepter. Its has a few cases where its good (Locking down a target for the duration of a fight when the enemy team has defensive abilities that can stall DPS for 6 seconds), but not so amazing its basically a core item.

Top Bottom