• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
honestly, you haven't play dota until you've played on europe east. four people shouting and typing in different cyrillic languages, unable to understand each other, until they're brought together in broken english for their mutual distrust of gypsies. it's a beautiful, horribly racist sight.

shira

Hey A2K, login to reddit - they removed shadowbans
eyvYgt5.png

as someone with shitty australian internet, 300 ping is often preferable to bad/toxic teamates

tbf on aus servers SEA players are often more tolerable than local bogans, even with the language barrier
Always preferable in my book. Not like I'm good enough that an extra 150 ping anyway.
honestly, you haven't play dota until you've played on europe east. four people shouting and typing in different cyrillic languages, unable to understand each other, until they're brought together in broken english for their mutual distrust of gypsies. it's a beautiful, horribly racist sight.
Sounds like reddit

Epix

I stopped typing and chatting at all times, for any reason. I simply play to the best of my abilities regardless of how well or bad we're doing. The moment I die I alt tab to Netflix or something, resisting the urge to flame during that period. I'll ping from time to time or use the ingame chat menu but pretty sparingly.

It was tough at first for me, since I was a very "chatty" player but my enjoyment of this game has never been higher.

shira

I stopped typing and chatting at all times, for any reason. I simply play to the best of my abilities regardless of how well or bad we're doing. The moment I die I alt tab to Netflix or something, resisting the urge to flame during that period. I'll ping from time to time or use the ingame chat menu but pretty sparingly.

It was tough at first for me, since I was a very "chatty" player but my enjoyment of this game has never been higher.

That's the most fun part of the game.

If you can't swear at someone in their own language via google translate what is the point?

Chris R

I went pudge mid last night (oh shit, it probably didn't count for my compendium now that I think back on it, on of their team abandoned super early FUCK)

missed a ton of hooks, still ended up with 5555hp at the end of the game Kappa

Chris R

Pudge is fun as hell. Totally worth playing a bad hero for it.

I got better as the game went on, this was like my 4th pudge game, really dislike the hero and will rerandom if I random him lol

Just really overestimated the initial range on the hook, once I had missed the first 5 or 6 hooks I was in the zone.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Got tomorrow off. Time to go ham into some dota for the next 30ish hours

shira

It's been more than worth it both other times. 'Cept for the some of the rougher parts of HotS' plot. Haven't gotten far enough into the new one to make a verdict.

I'll buy it once, but 3x. Fuck off Blizzard. If it's DLC price it like DLC.

$40 standard

$60 shitty hats edition

Mordeccai

Daily reminder, if you are drinking Soylent, do not trust your farts. Ever. I sharted all inside my scrubs today at work because I thought I was just going to be passing air.

This meal replacement thing, while convenient, definitely has its drawbacks.

Top Bottom