• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

I got my first mute ever, makes no sense that you are blocked from using chat channels, who thought that was a good idea.

Nothing purges Alch ulti since I don't think it works as a buff but more like a transformation, just like Sven, DK and Lycan ultimates.

Acinixys

does euls purge alch ult

No

That would be dumb
dac15_tired.gif

Auteezy

Banned
Says the guy who got banned from reddit, anyways it was my first mute ever and well deserved, just don't think it's a good idea for it to globally block your client communication.

ROFL, whoever was responsible for this is a goddamn hero.

and yet I can communicate in dota mute free :) I think it's pretty hard to get muted so you must have really been offensive for a bunch of consecutive games or something. Instead of blaming the system you got to look within yourself honestly.

Russ T

Banned
Drkirby is amazed on a daily basis that I've never been muted.

Granted, I very rarely get shitty at people who aren't already being shitty to everyone else.

Listen I know I have a problem. FORGIVE ME. ):

and yet I can communicate in dota mute free :) I think it's pretty hard to get muted so you must have really been offensive for a bunch of consecutive games or something. Instead of blaming the system you got to look within yourself honestly.

Never blamed anything? I'm not quite sure you read my posts correctly, I even stated myself that it was a well deserved mute , my complain is directed specifically at that the mute isn't restricted to only in game communication.

The reason she was OP was because of a bug though.

What? Her passive was indeed bugged but she was virtually unlanable against because of her nuke. Some Reddit nerd calculated that her level 4 nuke dealt Echo Slam level 1 damage when a hero stood in a creep wave. Easiest mid wins of 3 years Dota for me so far. Soul Ring off lane also worked pretty well provided you got into XP range.

Wok

Daily reminder that ursa is a ducking monster

For some reasons, Terrorblade is ultra imba in Normal skill games. I am just following the builds of top players and comebacks have never been more real. In my last game, I went 0-9, got flamed by everyone except Pudge, and suddenly, game is won.

Build is:
2x(circlet+tango) > Treads > Aquila > Yasha > Drums > S&Y > Skadi > BKB / Butterfly.

Like:
qPOHCsH.png

OTolALa.png

XUkKgcN.png

QimVfWn.png

Wok

Terror blade offlane is terrible don't make the mistake that i did

So do you always go safelane with him?

The great thing about terrorblade is the comeback potential. Safelane is great but any lane should work in pubs.

I wish Earth Spirit had some comeback potential too. The only thing ruining my game as ES is the inability to do more. The hero is great fun, yet some games are lost due to throws of the carry heroes and there is little I can do about it... except pull, etc. of course.

In a perfect world, winrate should be way higher.

AtEIYkh.png

Anyway, I am going to stalk your Ursa build and give another try to Ursa pub monster.

Wok

Terror blade offlane is terrible don't make the mistake that i did

Do not build Octarine as a first item. Your hero damage was super high but not a single kill was given.

Daily reminder that ursa is a ducking monster

I will have to try your Ursa build, it looks fun.

p85OK3x.png

It looks like:
Stout + tango + salve + mango > Boots > OoV > Phase > Morbid Mask > Yasha > Vlads > Shadow Blade > S&Y > Desolator > Basher / BKB

Chris R

I will have to try your Ursa build, it looks fun.

p85OK3x.png

It looks like:
Stout + tango + salve + mango > Boots > OoV > Phase > Morbid Mask > Yasha > Vlads > Shadow Blade > S&Y > Desolator > Basher / BKB

Wouldn't Morbid Mask before phase allow you to stay in lane longer/move to Jungle if the lane is rough? I'm bad, so don't laugh if this is dumb.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Drkirby is amazed on a daily basis that I've never been muted.

Granted, I very rarely get shitty at people who aren't already being shitty to everyone else.

Listen I know I have a problem. FORGIVE ME. ):

You are so rude in so many people. I know they are also jerks, but jerks can report you too you know!

They are likely to be the kind of people to be out of reports though

Auteezy

Banned
I report people if they build items I think are shit, I report them if they single pull when i ask them not to, if they dont cast a spell in a fight, tp to a fight, split push poorly. I never seem to run out of reports either.

Basically I just report people when I think they are worse than me, which is everybody.

JC Sera

**New overwatch beta wave out!**

I report people if they build items I think are shit, I report them if they single pull when i ask them not to, if they dont cast a spell in a fight, tp to a fight, split push poorly. I never seem to run out of reports either.

Basically I just report people when I think they are worse than me, which is everybody.
I really hope ur joking

I'm very bad at telling

Auteezy

Banned
**New overwatch beta wave out!**

I really hope ur joking

I'm very bad at telling

Depends on what language they are speaking. If they do shit I don't like and are speaking spanish then yeah I'll throw out a report. If they don't shut up over mic in english and try to tell everybody how to play and stress everyone out probably report that too.

Depends on what language they are speaking. If they do shit I don't like and are speaking spanish then yeah I'll throw out a report. If they don't shut up over mic in english and try to tell everybody how to play and stress everyone out probably report that too.

The former is actually why I stopped playing dota
blush.gif

JC Sera

The former is actually why I stopped playing dota
blush.gif
dealing with the language barrier as an english speaker or getting reported for speaking not english?
Micromanagers are my least favorite "type" of player. The worse they are the more cringey it is.
Pudges who go "why didn't you gank mid" after losing to a TA, when u were super busy babysitting & warding, are still the worse in my book

edit: I thought you meant micro palyers, like meepo & chen
imma an idiot >_>

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Micromanagers are my least favorite "type" of player. The worse they are the more cringey it is.

Auteezy

Banned
dealing with the language barrier as an english speaker or getting reported for speaking not english?

I don't report them for specifically not speaking english, I report them if they do something to piss me off first as well as speaking spanish. Like when I queue USW/USE with English language selected how is it not communication abuse for them to shout in spanish with an open mic? I don't queue Brazil server with Portuguese language selected.

Honestly I'd rather be told what to do in a way such as "Hey, you stupid ape just stand in lane baiting them because it's all you are good for" over the super nerdy white guy micro manager saying "YOU NEED to stand in the lane and bait then cast x,y,z spells in this order" and tell me I NEED to do shit.

People who had no idea what they were doing/trolling/etc. while stacking with 3-4 people, none of whom speak english, and whom always use in game voicecom. Actually the worst dota experience ever. Would rather play with 300 ping and a overheating CPU.

JC Sera

People who had no idea what they were doing/trolling/etc. while stacking with 3-4 people, none of whom speak english, and whom always use in game voicecom. Actually the worst dota experience ever. Would rather play with 300 ping and a overheating CPU.
as someone with shitty australian internet, 300 ping is often preferable to bad/toxic teamates

tbf on aus servers SEA players are often more tolerable than local bogans, even with the language barrier

Top Bottom