• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

kionedrik

the biggest tragedy is that NONE of you have played baldur's gate 2 and yet you claim to be fans of rpgs

It seems you're the one at fault here by having never played Planescape...

and yes I've played BG 1 & 2 and IW 1 & 2 plus a lot more late 90's 2nd edition D&D RPGs, Planescape trumps them all

Yep, its a shame the newer games in both series aren't nearly as good as the first few.

Mega Man Battle Network 2 and 3 were also great RPGs.
Bowser's Inside Story was godlike though, ties with Superstar Saga for me, played both a billion times.
no ur not because i'm uninstalling this trash game
Beat you to it

my INfluence
baldur's gate 2 was really good

minus the level-stealing vampires. Seriously what the fuck.

Also, best waifus of any RPG

Have you heard of Fire Emblem?

I just realized I might have a thing for women with swords.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Play real historical games like Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i've decided i'm not going to pick supports any more. if the chucklefucks on my team all want to play cores i'm going to join them.

Every time I see more of that game it looks worse and worse. The stores named after SMT demons is like a huge slap in the face.

Thank YHVH SMT4 FINAL exists.

I was laughing so hard when that came on during that one Nintendo direct. I have some friends who are big smt and fe fans and this game sounded like a dream come true. Only for the actual game to be bootleg persona

That trailer was beautiful
happytears.gif

Hylian7

I was laughing so hard when that came on during that one Nintendo direct. I have some friends who are big smt and fe fans and this game sounded like a dream come true. Only for the actual game to be bootleg persona

That trailer was beautiful
happytears.gif
I used to be really salty about it, thinking it meant SMT was dead. Then Final was announced and all is forgiven

Top Bottom