• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Kard8p3

ursa p good

goodjob.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
do i have some kind of tag on my account that says that whichever role i pick i should be completely abandoned to die in every game idgi

kvk1

do i have some kind of tag on my account that says that whichever role i pick i should be completely abandoned to die in every game idgi

maybe "retarded heterophobe" isn't working with the solo crowd

have you tried a female japanese name with an accompanying anime avatar

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I couldn't even stand 85 minutes of Jade Empire.

Volodja

I think I enjoyed Jade Empire, but I sure as hell can't seem to remember much about it.

Aside from the questionable SHMUP minigame.

jade empire's all right

ain't no high art or nothin but it's fun

also probably racist or somethin

jade empire was the first time I've been offended by gross appropriation of my culture and liberal usage of bad stereotypes. It was also pretty garbage in general.

it made me into the SJW I am today so I thank bioware for making such a terrible game

G.ZZZ

Everything is terrible and democracy is the best form of governement because it sucks like all the others and it make also you feel responsible for it sucking.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Everything is terrible and democracy is the best form of governement because it sucks like all the others and it make also you feel responsible for it sucking.

But like dota you can blame your teammates until the end of time.

Auteezy

Banned

Some dude (Churchill?) said something like "the best argument against democracy is a conversation with a voter"

Russ T

Banned
jade empire was the first time I've been offended by gross appropriation of my culture and liberal usage of bad stereotypes. It was also pretty garbage in general.

it made me into the SJW I am today so I thank bioware for making such a terrible game

yeah it definitely is what it is and there's no apologies for that

it was fun to play tho

kionedrik

The top RPGs of all time list goes like this:

1- Planescape: Torment
2- Deus Ex
3- Baldur's Gate 2 (after Throne of Baal)
4- Ultima Underground
5- System Shock 2
6- Might & Magic VI
7- NWN: Hordes of the Underdark

It is set.

Luckily PS:T and UU will both get spiritual successors next year so the list might shift a little.

When can arena shooters come back instead of CSGO nonsense

Overwatch is pretty damn good.

i dont think i would define overwatch as an arena shooter

Well I don't even know what defines an arena shooter anymore, but from what I played, Overwatch certainly has that frantic feel of games like Quake or UT, tho the team nature of the game would put it closer to Team Fortress.

73V3N

Banned
just carried the dumbest huskar i have ever seen.

before anyone picks he asks everyone to support him saying he would carry us.
he last picks huskar. :)

goes 1vs5, dies, "fk no team gg noobs" x 18 times. :)

we still won

pick necrophos for ez mmr

Mordeccai

You know, the real greatest genre of all time is actually stealth games. RPGS are good and all, but literally nothing compares to the highs of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, and MGS3.

Unfortunately, those two games are basically it as far as excellent games in the genre go. But two god tier games are all you really need to shut up the stans stanning their RPGs.

Top Bottom