• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Did something change in the way Tiny's combo works? I was watching a SingSing vid and it shows him tossing then avalanche. I thought you get more damage from avalanch'ing then toss?

73V3N

Banned
vmxcnv2juek.png

dat 4 carries peruvian meta

Chris R

Oh, and what should I do when I want the team to gank Alch as he free farms in their jungle but nobody wants to come?

Build shadowblade and hope to catch him at low HP? I thought I did a decent job shutting them down, we were even gold until 17 minutes when they finished radiance (no treads, just brown boots) and went into the jungle.

Auteezy

Banned
lost 275 mmr yesterday heheehaehaehaehaehahe, i only felt like 2 of the 18 games or whatever i had any way to dictate teh outcome, where I diedback trying to throne.

Dreavus

any of you know of some good LAN games?

can be old games we are up for anything.

For bigger groups, we like King Arthur's Gold, TF2, and Chivalry.

Goddamn Chivalry is awesome in a LAN setting.

EDIT: hell even just 3v3 in the arena is amazing.

bbd23

which game will you guys be looking at when majors start?

I think Vega vs OG should be the most interesting series.

gotta watch the EG boys too

G.ZZZ

When jon lenon was 10 his teacher askd "what do u wana do when u are adult?" and jon lenon said "hapy". the teacher said "u didn't understand question" and lenon said "u dont understand life.". The teacher was alber Einstein, retweet if u beliv in god

Btw i'm an alliance fangay for sure.

Top Bottom