• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

I see someone playing with his hotkeys on the numpad.
disapprove.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM4BzKsYH00&feature=youtu.be

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Need two infusers for Spec nice yoke volvo eat shit!!!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Now I need to decide if shiny head is better or shiny hula hoop.

DrPizza

Banned
Crystal Maiden with black hair?

Volvo pls.

Of course, if I weren't going to wear my Yulsaria's Glacier then the only other viable option is Blueheart Tails. <3

I do like the dress though.

I played a game with someone who had the upgraded
pup.gif
and I think I'm going to have to main CM until I get my 50 ward kills. I only have 3 at the moment, but the upgraded
pup.gif
looks very nice.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
keeper feels so niche. I did nothing in teamfights but blind, mana drain, mek and then die. Q only served to stall out the suffering

Hylian7

Spent Steam $ to try to get one of the Seekling couriers because I'm a sucker. Didn't get one.

I did get another Lina and Shadow Shaman (the very rares from the first two chests) though, and also got high enough level to get the Tusk penguin. I'm calling this a semi-victory.

domstah

I know this is a long shot, but if any one want to swap that CM set for the Witch Doctor one, I'm your guy. I love WD but I'm Storm Crow fo' life.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Seekling was supposed to be a TI5 item

Lwwcyb7.png

Makes since. I guess all the TI5 Demi Heroes got couriers made, and valve decided to hold back on them. I assume they are going to release the OD courier for the Winter Major, and a Death Prophet one of the Spring Major, or vise versa.

This chen game was quite something, I random this guy and just go along with it.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1932107496

Next thing I know is I have four siege creeps pushing like crazy, moving them around the map working as portable wards when not. By the end our throne was like 1/3 of HP from falling and even the NP tried to be sneaky taking the throne by himself but I manage to take him 1 on 1 easily, after that we have the numbers advantage and break through the base like a knife on butter.

It's a riveting feel beating a WR and NP in their own game with a character that I barely got any idea on how to use.

Delete Shackleshot from this game please. What a stupid spell.

There should be a drawback from missing the thing or from not latching to anything, I'm thinking something like how SS electric vortex slows him down.

Top Bottom