• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Hylian7

This chen game was quite something, I random this guy and just went along with it.

Next thing I know is I have four siege creeps pushing like crazy, moving them around the map working as portable wards when not. By the end our throne was like 1/3 of HP from falling and even the NP tried to be sneaky taking the throne by himself but I manage to take him 1 on 1 easily, after that we have the numbers advantage and break through the base like a knife on butter.

It's a riveting feel beating a WR and NP in their own game with a character that I barely got any idea on how to use.

There should be a drawback from missing the thing or from not latching to anything, I'm thinking something like how SS electric vortex slows him down.

That or nerf the latch range. I feel like I keep getting latched to trees I feel like I'm far away enough from, but NOPE latches anyway.

Sibylus

Banned
Delete Shackleshot from this game please. What a stupid spell.
facepalm.gif

One of the more interesting disable designs in the game. But sure, let's toss out the baby with the bathwater.

Hylian7

facepalm.gif

One of the more interesting disable designs in the game. But sure, let's toss out the baby with the bathwater.

That post wasn't meant to be taken literally. Just right now it's pretty bullshit. A long disable, and the main issue is that latch range is absurd right now.

Auteezy

Banned
i have lost 375 mmr in 2 days. I keep getting legit trolls and griefers it's fucking insane. I've never had a run this bad before 25 losses in 34 games. I start 7-0 mid and my team just feeds all aroudn the map, picks 0 stuns and does nothing. I start our dual offlane 5-0 kill their safelane carry 4 times, our mid alchemist is 2-14 with 500 gpm while we are ahead...

Console wars are 100% cringe and have been the sole reason I've abandoned most gaming forums I was active in because you couldn't dodge that shit. GAF is big enough thankfully.

M.D

I got the Fallout 4 announcer? thought it was just for pre-orders? I didn't even pre-order from Steam or activated before the game came out

Top Bottom