• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I actually like the new Gyro set but it's pretty hard to argue with the question (raised on reddit) of what really makes this different from Alpine Ursa. The real answer is that Alpine Ursa was always fucking great and should never have been removed.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I actually like the new Gyro set but it's pretty hard to argue with the question (raised on reddit) of what really makes this different from Alpine Ursa. The real answer is that Alpine Ursa was always fucking great and should never have been removed.

Alpine Ursa got massively down voted on the Steam Workshop. Flying Dutchman Gyrocopter likely had good ratings.

Really, Valve does go off the community's votes if an item is acceptable or not. Reddit complaining is the equivalent of bitching about who is elected when you didn't vote.

Alpine Ursa got massively down voted on the Steam Workshop. Flying Dutchman Gyrocopter likely had good ratings.
Part of this is the guy who made it was very unpopular and was going by the handle *゚✲*。✧*☆Twilight Sparkle☆*✧。*✲゚* at the time.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
They need to censor those faces holy shit.

Paper bags for all the characters. NSFL.

Hylian7

Got tickets to see Chvrches next month!
highfive.gif

Wok

It is a bit sad to think that I cannot have a hero both funny and with a high winrate.

UQ4V2WK.png

I hope Earth Spirit gets buffed, with a lower cooldown on remnants for instance.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
hi everyone

so because i am an idiot i have a bunch of duplicate compendium sets, all free to a good home

OD
venge
spectre
lesh
WR
morph
drow
TA

let me know if you want any of them

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i accidentally double randomed earth spirit in a game yesterday

i think it's cute that there's a hero designed around total rng about what his skills will do at any given moment

Hylian7

i accidentally double randomed earth spirit in a game yesterday

i think it's cute that there's a hero designed around total rng about what his skills will do at any given moment

That's a funny way to spell Ogre Magi.

ES is great, you can make his skills do exactly what you need if you practice it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
how is ogre total rng

q - single target stun
w - aoe dot
e - increased attack and ms buff
r - and again and again

compared with earth spirit

q - ????? stuns sometimes also fires statues in completely random directions sometimes
w - ????? deliver yourself into the heart of the enemy lineup so you can feed
e - ????? who even knows
r - sometimes it makes your statues explode idek

Hylian7

how is ogre total rng

q - single target stun
w - aoe dot
r - and again and again

q - ????? stuns sometimes also fires statues in completely random directions sometimes
e - ????? who even knows

Q - You can make this go wherever you want. Click the ground in front of you. You can click past the remnant. That will make it go that direction.
W - Use this in tandem with your other skills, you can pull and roll over the same rock.
E - Silence, use in tandem with your kick, or just to get a huge silence on the other team
R - DROP THE FUCKING BASS

Artanisix

Imo dota2 need to have cool unlockables like instead of axe decapitating an enemy with his axe he performs a babality lol that'd be hella funny

G.ZZZ

how is ogre total rng

q - single target stun
w - aoe dot
r - and again and again

e - ????? who even knows

happytears.gif
happytears.gif

Meepo is the most useless hero, that hero does nothing, he just spawns copies of him that makes him easier to kill around the map, he throws nets that sometimes might catch someone and his W allows him to vanish like a fart in the wind, that's pretty much my experience from playing that obnoxious dwarf.

This game Vega game is crazy, OG had a chance for a comeback but forcing the mid push with the aegis I feel was a mistake, they should have gone for a more defensive approach.

Top Bottom