• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Kade

Censorship doesn't even mean anything anymore. All I see is cries of "Stop catering to them and cater to me instead!".

Pretty stupid that you won't get a notification from gifts received anymore, I mean you get a notification of someone else opening gifts but not when you get one, like seriously?

kionedrik

This game Vega game is crazy, OG had a chance for a comeback but forcing the mid push with the aegis I feel was a mistake, they should have gone for a more defensive approach.

they had to do something. despite having aegis they were losing badly and the enemy had a specter, so going into the very late game was out of the question.

nonetheless they could have executed it differently and just back out after T2 and occupy their jungle in search of a solo pick-off

Kard8p3

wat is that from

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I want to write a guide on reddit but its formatting is so finicky.

they had to do something. despite having aegis they were losing badly and the enemy had a specter, so going into the very late game was out of the question.

nonetheless they could have executed it differently and just back out after T2 and occupy their jungle in search of a solo pick-off

Yeah this is what I meant, they could have gone back to farm some other items, the MKB on miracle for example, could have made the difference in lot of fights where the WR survived thanks to the evasion. I feel this is the kind of situations where discipline and patience in teams really shine, no matter how far behind you are, you have to always be looking for that one opening that will make the difference.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm playing Animal Crossing Amibo Festival, and a Computer stole my Riches. They got a random event to swap their money with mine
cry.gif

Auteezy

Banned
abaddon offlane is OP, that hero is so underrated as a core you are basically WK except more mobile, buff your team to kill shit faster, save retards, take away slardar ult which is meta right now, and ur ult cd isnt 10 minutes at lvl 1.

shira

abaddon offlane is OP, that hero is so underrated as a core you are basically WK except more mobile, buff your team to kill shit faster, save retards, take away slardar ult which is meta right now, and ur ult cd isnt 10 minutes at lvl 1.

Outside of PPD why is he zero picked in comp

Auteezy

Banned
Outside of PPD why is he zero picked in comp

Because pros are afraid to break metas for some reason after a month. Like in the first month they discover so much and then just stop adapting. Look at our hero Logonbrupt@grace who was 4.4k and offlane abaddon/omni'd his way to 7k+.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Because pros are afraid to break metas for some reason after a month. Like in the first month they discover so much and then just stop adapting. Look at our hero Logonbrupt@grace who was 4.4k and offlane abaddon/omni'd his way to 7k+.

aren't abaddon and omni kind of pubstompers though? they work against teams who don't have the wherewithall to pick or coordinate to deal with them appropriately. whereas if a pro team suspects omni they'll pick someone who they know can snag a diffusal, for instance. i remember that happening against EG a while ago, in fact.

sixghost

I think controlling the creep wave in the safelane is the most over-looked part of this game. It's literally the difference between the offlaner being level 1 at 4 minutes and losing the lane. It's not even remotely difficult to do.

Auteezy

Banned
I think controlling the creep wave in the safelane is the most over-looked part of this game. It's literally the difference between the offlaner being level 1 at 4 minutes and losing the lane. It's not even remotely difficult to do.

most of the time what happens is the support pulls the ranged creep aggro when he tries to harass throwing off the equilibrium

Top Bottom