• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Baha

5 more kills to 3-22
laugh.gif

[edit] Aww, will have to settle for the 4-20.

LGD played like shit in the early game

I agree shackleshot's secondary target shouldn't be stunned for the same duration, make it half and I'm fine with it

Ta being dived past t2s before ten mins. Looks like c9 might turn it around though

lol just tuned in and see the ES doing the echo slam in the middle of nowhere.
laugh.gif

It's always bothering watching one of these type of ganks take place, you already saw them coming and blinked away, you are already safe, why risk it trying to fight anything there if no one in your team is in position to take it.

Akke lmao

Newbee's SF player seems to have a bit questionable positioning. Would like to hear from a serious SF player about it, though.
Nice ult from S4, tbh. Hit basically everyone.

Dazzle + huskar is gross if you let huskar get ahead.
In general dazzle + tusk is also pretty fucking stupid

On top of having the snowball and grave they can also use the cold embrace at any time to extend the fights forever, it is indeed fucking stupid, but that's mostly Alliance fault for letting that draft go through.

Baha

You are playing against A̶l̶l̶i̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ Mineski You do not ban F̶u̶r̶i̶o̶n̶ Huskar because you can counter it. A̶l̶l̶i̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ Mineski instantly picks F̶u̶r̶i̶o̶n̶ Huskar. You lose against A̶l̶l̶i̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ Mineski. You don't ban F̶u̶r̶i̶o̶n̶ Huskar next time you play against A̶l̶l̶i̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ Mineski because you're stupid.

Can anyone update me why Slardar is prominent in this patch?
Also seeing a lot of Slardar in my pubs.
I'm not too updated with the meta.

His ult is really good

He has a very good stun

After the phase change with his Q he can run hunt hero's down with out getting caught up on other units. He is basically a superior centaur

His ult is really good

He has a very good stun

After the phase change with his Q he can run hunt hero's down with out getting caught up on other units. He is basically a superior centaur

AoE stun with low cooldown, minus armor, good mobility overall
He's pretty much dogshit in #1 but is great as #3, basically get blink force and go ham

Thanks. So Q phases through units now, that's definitely good.
And also nice to know you're safe Shuggs.

By the way kotlguy is a fraud, dude's fucking trash. Like nahaz. Sheever would be better than him, I guess ESL have their preference but dude's unsufferable

Top Bottom