• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Saw this on a friend's feed.

Raging Potato.

pcOEY3n.jpg

shira

Yo matt has EE complained about Tuesday's schedule. You play 10:30 AM then if you win you have to play again at 9:00pm

Just had somoene on my team complain that I was going mec>aghs on necrophos
throwgame.gif

Gonna be out of 2k in less than a month!!! Can't wait.
1k seems awesome!

1k is a very strange place. 1 or 2 people on each team have a grasp on what to do and for the rest it might as well be there first game

Chris R

Same, except with 5k. The road to 4k is real as fuck.

I mean I guess Linkens after Midas on Medusa can be a good build, but if you are never at a team fight, why do you need a Linkens? Then they show up, pop their ult, turn people to stone and run away :( If Medusa and CM didn't feed 20 kills between them in a 40 minute game we might have had a chance.

Auteezy

Banned
I mean I guess Linkens after Midas on Medusa can be a good build, but if you are never at a team fight, why do you need a Linkens? Then they show up, pop their ult, turn people to stone and run away :( If Medusa and CM didn't feed 20 kills between them in a 40 minute game we might have had a chance.

linkins and midas both suck on medusa for waht it's worth, so does yasha/manta

Chris R

linkins and midas both suck on medusa for waht it's worth, so does yasha/manta

Well Yasha would have them hitting harder/farming faster than a Linkens right?

Either way it didn't matter. They fought as a team, we had one or two solid team fights, and then tried to fight them 5v3 and 5v2 time and again, until Luna/Bloodseeker were fat as fuck.

Vade

Guys I am watching this amazing anime called How to Train Your Dragon. I can only find the dub version. I feel I am missing all the subtle differences by not watching it in a language I do not understand. I also feel Jonah Hill did this dub for a paycheck and does put his heart into the dub. Please help

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I've been trying to find a low sub 1k mmr account to take all the way up to 3k but to no luck. None of the sites are responding to me :(

Auteezy

Banned
I've been trying to find a low sub 1k mmr account to take all the way up to 3k but to no luck. None of the sites are responding to me :(

I got a 1200 mmr account i bought for like $19 or something. I just right click heroes and ignore everything else and end up with 20+ kills 20+ deaths and win its hilarious.

Also the true way to play medusa is Treads, aquila, skadi or Treads, aquila, rapier. There is no other way.

shira

I got a 1200 mmr account i bought for like $19 or something. I just right click heroes and ignore everything else and end up with 20+ kills 20+ deaths and win its hilarious.

Also the true way to play medusa is Treads, aquila, skadi or Treads, aquila, rapier. There is no other way.

But it says Linken's is core
dac15_tired.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member

slasher's way (20 min rapier) if you have a 4 protect 1 comp is super tense and takes a lot of coordination

mooncakes

Just finished watching the mineski games from Frankfurt tourney, it so damn satisfying to watch huskar games especially when they start toggling Mordiggian in between fights. I'm a really surprised alliance gave them huskar twice with a dazzle.

Auteezy

Banned
Muted again. Maybe I shouldnt be a huge asshole

OpieOP.png
Also posted that in the wrong thread again

even I don't get muted and I just drop every racial slur I know in almost every game I play, even ones that are kind of uncommon that I scrounged up from watching various TV shows. Probably because most of my teammates aren't native english speakers they don't know to report me

even I don't get muted and I just drop every racial slur I know in almost every game I play, even ones that are kind of uncommon that I scrounged up from watching various TV shows. Probably because most of my teammates aren't native english speakers they don't know to report me

I think people will report you more if you play bad, and since I played pretty bad these past few games while also being super toxic it's probably why I got reported so much

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I tried playing a game
it went poorly to say the least

How do people play in Normal and High Skill solo queue AP

I just started up Wildstar for the first time, is anyone still playing this, also what's the PVP like in this game, eh??

I occasionally boot it up. Haven't been feeling the themepark mmo grind lately, though.

IMO, PvP is shit. Basically just roll out of the shapes until you're out of rolls and then circle around the opponent until either they die or they circle around better than you. 2 parts tango, 1 part tetris. Some seem to like it, though, so maybe there's something to it at later levels.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
No you're trash
I can understand suboptimal play but there's a special place when your AM goes 0-8 and dies continually to a Pudge who walks through 2 wards I placed and two people are pinging to get back at his exact location while he stands still for 10 seconds and gets hooked. The Nyx who went duo offlane and our cliff jungle NP did not help. I did not play well. I really think at like sub 4k you can't play support or need an offlane to yourself.
AM was solo vs Huskar WR so I don't blame him for at least 3 of those deaths, OH WELL DOTA IS HARD

At least I ganked LC in the Jungle at level 3 by looking at my EXP going up from camps in the bushes, I'm proud of that.

Russ T

Banned
I occasionally boot it up. Haven't been feeling the themepark mmo grind lately, though.

IMO, PvP is shit. Basically just roll out of the shapes until you're out of rolls and then circle around the opponent until either they die or they circle around better than you. 2 parts tango, 1 part tetris. Some seem to like it, though, so maybe there's something to it at later levels.

Hmm. In general I loved PvP in WoW, and just the idea of PvP in MMOs in general. Guess I'll just forget about it and roll PvE since that seems to be everyone's first choice... ):

Hmm. In general I loved PvP in WoW, and just the idea of PvP in MMOs in general. Guess I'll just forget about it and roll PvE since that seems to be everyone's first choice... ):

PvP definitely seems to be the strength of the game, and I'd say it's almost certainly in the top 5 for combat systems in an MMO, so hopefully you'll enjoy it.

Top Bottom