• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I used to be a believer in communication, complimentary picking and coordinating with your team. Today's 2 wins and 3 lossess in ranked told me that's bullshit.

I used to be a believer in communication, complimentary picking and coordinating with your team. Today's 2 wins and 3 lossess in ranked told me that's bullshit.
Whoever has the least fucking imbeciles wins
Once got muted for flaming a centaur who fed, maxed double edge last and went blademail instead of blink. Can't win with this.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if we will get a big update at the start of December, or if Valve will roll it out with the Christmas stuff.

bounchfx

Eagerly awaiting the Windrunner nerf.

played a game earlier tonight, and we probably got the worst of it. it got two of us like 500 units away from each other and at a 45 degree angle from where she shot it. like we weren't near each other AT ALL, but nope somehow thats good enough for a full fucking shackle

CPCunha

Guys, a good friend of mine and fellow DOTA player is having a really weird problem. We played a match and then he went and bought the compendium (don't know if this is related). The next time he started dota, the game minimizes to a box on the upper left corner of the desktop... sound keeps playing normally, but there's no way to maximize that box... He installed fresh video drivers and even did a dota re-install. Anyone experienced this before? Dude is suffering with withdraw.

Red UFO

When the biggest change a patch brought was Doom becoming relevant again you know it's bad.

Slardar becoming popular was a nice change I guess.

Of course I get matched with a bunch of shitstains who take the stupidest fucking engagements ever and don't bother buying back to defend mega creeps
aaaand in the next one I get a storm that cries all game that I do nothing but then buys back to ult into riki's smoke cloud and get destroyed. nice

And I got put into LPQ lmao fuck this game

shira

OP unbant
charm_hush.gif
charm_hush.gif

Quesa

chat log from my opponent in my first mp SC game in years: "no cheats" "come on" "your to good" "gg"

cool.gif

I'm probably bronze scum

Acinixys

15 hours to finish the Witcher 3 HoS Expansion, and 93 to finish the main games quest line

Thank you based CDP for making such a great game

tears.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Oh Icefrog, please save us from a hero that has a 45% winrate in pro games, and a 49% winrate in pub games. How long will this monster terrorize our games?

i mean hes nerfed heroes with a lot worse pub and comp. stats for just being popular

fuck windrunner pickers
facepalm.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
wtF when did earth spirit get 47% pub winrate WHAT A FUCKING JOKE icefrog

You know that the game is balanced when she's the one getting whined about.

wr apologists
facepalm.gif

she's actually one of the few heroes approaching 6.83 sniper levels of popularity in pubs and surpassing pudge for consecutive weeks

wr apologists
facepalm.gif

she's actually one of the few heroes approaching 6.83 sniper levels of popularity in pubs and surpassing pudge for consecutive weeks

I agree that she's getting picked a shitton, but there's still zero evidence that she's too strong. I feel like the circlejerk is contributing towards her popularity. "omg wr nerf pls, shackle too stronk" > "everyone says wr is imba, let me play her too". Meanwhile she doesn't win >50% at any skill level. I'm not sure nerfing heroes just because they're picked a lot is a good idea.

Top Bottom