• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Russ T

Banned
This probably happened because Shackle prioritizes heroes over trees

Still funny tho
charm_crazy.gif

I just figured mirana got shackled mid-leap.

But yes, definitely still funny.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Or I can learn UD but he's so ugly.

I can't play ugly heroes.
cry.gif

I agree that she's getting picked a shitton, but there's still zero evidence that she's too strong. I feel like the circlejerk is contributing towards her popularity. "omg wr nerf pls, shackle too stronk" > "everyone says wr is imba, let me play her too". Meanwhile she doesn't win >50% at any skill level. I'm not sure nerfing heroes just because they're picked a lot is a good idea.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fact people are still bandwagon whining about heroes in this patch... shameful

Hylian7

0e0a7ac7bf.jpg

make windranger techies tier plz

not really but nerf shackle shot plz
That happened to me once except I was an invis Nyx, enemy had no detection.

Shackle latch range is ridiculous and needs a nerf. Right now there is no skill involved, all it is is just "Are they anywhere near another unit or tree? Just throw it and it latches anyway!"

Eagerly await the WR nerf. She has been this strong for a few patches now, and with the other mids of yesterpatch out of the way, now you see her every goddamn game.

M.D

fy
fly
fng
all the f's

i don't know about attractive but puppey is a handsome man, he probably fucks chicks left and right

G.ZZZ

Depend on your tastes but Fly, Akke, Hann1, Universe, Weeha etc...

If i have to choose 1 i choose RTZ cause i'm a fangay

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
One Swedish supermodel and his balding friends.

G.ZZZ

Earth spirit will be so fucking broken the day he come into CM and so many of you will ask yourself what were yout hinking. Like voting hitler. Literlaly.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Earth spirit will be so fucking broken the day he come into CM and so many of you will ask yourself what were yout hinking. Like voting hitler. Literlaly.

At my scrub levels no on can play ES. I for one welcome our new always banned overlord.

sixghost

That happened to me once except I was an invis Nyx, enemy had no detection.

Shackle latch range is ridiculous and needs a nerf. Right now there is no skill involved, all it is is just "Are they anywhere near another unit or tree? Just throw it and it latches anyway!"

Eagerly await the WR nerf. She has been this strong for a few patches now, and with the other mids of yesterpatch out of the way, now you see her every goddamn game.

So why don't you play a bunch of WR games and show us? Your winrate on her is pretty low for a broken hero.

Top Bottom