• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Low Tier
So why don't you play a bunch of WR games and show us? Your winrate on her is pretty low for a broken hero.

ohhh.png

Hylian7

Oh.

Man, WR has been OP for ages. At least like three years, so far!

Not what I said at all.

Back then (this was post TI2-era when this happened I think? I don't remember), Windrunner was relevant in TI2, then nerfed. During TI2 Shackleshot and powershot were above all her other spells. Back then people didn't even level Focus Fire. Now her other spells, especially Focus Fire, are actually brought up to be good. Shackleshot is now ridiculous with the rest of her kit. Like I said, the problem with it is the latch range. Just shorten the latch range and she's fine.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
If I install HOTS will you let me unlock ChoGall off of you Milk?

sixghost

Not what I said at all.

Back then (this was post TI2-era when this happened I think? I don't remember), Windrunner was relevant in TI2, then nerfed. During TI2 Shackleshot and powershot were above all her other spells. Back then people didn't even level Focus Fire. Now her other spells, especially Focus Fire, are actually brought up to be good. Shackleshot is now ridiculous with the rest of her kit. Like I said, the problem with it is the latch range. Just shorten the latch range and she's fine.

The latch range was increased by 50 units of range. This is the difference between 525 and 575 range. There isn't one buff that made her good. It was a bunch of small buffs that all came together to make a solid hero. Save the complaining for actual broken heroes like Troll, Sniper and Leshrac of the past year with winrates over 55% in both pub and pro games. .

bounchfx

shackle needs something, besides that i don't think she needs changing

my shit opinion is ~20% shorter range, and only a 25 degree cone instead of apparently fucking everywhere XD

or keep it how it is now and reduce the stun time

then give her an aghs update that allows her to shackle everyone in a line, not just 2 heroes
BOOOOOM

make shackle like puck ulti, it only links the two targets and stuns if they break the tether. If two teammates get shackleshot they can still do a 3-legged race away

Wok

yes

that's how u know earth spirit is a broken piece of shiite (this is how brits say it right)

The hero only shines when your teammates know how to play properly.

At my scrub levels no on can play ES. I for one welcome our new always banned overlord.

It is not about playing ES, everyone can land stuns and save teammates (with the right binding for hotkeys). It has more to do with carry being able to not throw.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Wow Auteezy you going to cuckold me like that? I saw him first!

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
The hero only shines when your teammates know how to play properly.

not rly. a good ES completely controls the game, he can pull his allies out of danger, push the enemies into danger, initiate fights from the fog 2000 fkn units away, aoe silence an entire team, AND dish out insane amounts of aoe damage

back when es was first released in his original completely and utterly broken form (which he is reaching once again); 109 said you know that hero is broken when you can take away literally all of his damage and he'd still be useful--that's why it's so frustrating playing against the fat rock fuck--he completely cripples and micromanages ur entire team like houdini playin puppet master on some toddlers and then he just breaks your fucking back with his goddam stupid dmg after toying with your ass for a few seconds

disapprove.gif
disapprove.gif
disapprove.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
got asked in all chat to report someone for being antigamer

that's new I guess

Top Bottom