• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

homepage_large.6698e088.jpg

Is radiohead still /mu/core? Cause it's that
Yeah I think people still talk about OKC and Kid A a lot. I always liked ITCOTCK the most.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
amnesiac is the best radiohead alber

how fitting though that radiohead should be named after a song by talking heads, creators of remain in light, the best alber of all time

Auteezy

Banned
my clock games are pure suffering, I can't seem to do anything with this hero

gaf, pls help

I once went like 1-14 in a tournament semi finals on clockwerk with under 250 xpm. That hero is shit dude, just give up on it and look for better alternatives like slardar.

If somebody asked me for naga advice I'd say "Pick Alchemist", if somebody asks for bane advice i'd say "pick WW" etc. So my clockwerk advice is "pick sb or slardar"

dotabuff link

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/24850382

I once went like 1-14 in a tournament semi finals on clockwerk with under 250 xpm. That hero is shit dude, just give up on it and look for better alternatives like slardar.

If somebody asked me for naga advice I'd say "Pick Alchemist", if somebody asks for bane advice i'd say "pick WW" etc. So my clockwerk advice is "pick sb or slardar"

I'm trying to play him for the 10 hero challenge, but at this rate I won't finish the thing by the time the compendium closes

Vade

But auistim2000 what if I want to play like ixmike?

my clock games are pure suffering, I can't seem to do anything with this hero

gaf, pls help
The best way to learn a hero you suck with is to watch someone who's really good with it play it.
Good clock play is all about how you use cogs, I think you'd really benefit from watching at least one clock replay.

I'm trying to play him for the 10 hero challenge, but at this rate I won't finish the thing by the time the compendium closes

I'd try:

Treads over phase. Honestly think tranqs are decent too. Phase only gets you movespeed since clock doesn't really give a shit about right clicks for 99% of the match.

Flare over battery assault. I prefer battery assault, but flare is probably the better build if you're not passably proficient with ba.
Also yeah, cogs are game winning. Practice that shit.

Mordeccai

get quick six, hero is EZ in the offlane because you can just back and cogs to escape whenever and fuck with their mana. Never be afraid to use your cogs to escape. Use your cogs not just to go in on somebody, but also to block off paths where you're being chased, to push people up on cliffs, things like that.

once you get six leave the lane. for real. immediately. Camp mid or safe lane for a hookshot.

hook, cogs, battery, ping the shit out of the guy in cogs and hope your team mates picked some ranged heros.

blade mail is core. aghs is core. I always go treads blademail aghs. I used to go phase last year for the easier early cogs kill with the +dmg, but the extra HP and tread switch for a clutch flare is too good to pass up.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Maybe you just counter initiate Void/Slark pickoffs and follow Mirana / have her follow you with arrow.
Doesn't seem like an easy Clock game with Void/Slark having escapes, Techies, and SS force staff.

Auteezy

Banned
TUSR is that tiny asian kid whose born in canada but doesn't speak any chinese so the chinese don't like him, the white canadians don't like him and the chinese speaking chinese canadians don't want anything to do with him because it ruins their street cred so he sits around wearing GAP clothing while people say "Do you know what GAP stands for? Gay and Proud LELELLELELLELE"

Auteezy

Banned
wow you really nailed him dood

Thanks man, I was really just describing this kid named Tim that I remember from high school, but I'm sure every single grade in every single high school in the lower mainland had that kid, TUSR was the that kid of his grade.

Auteezy

Banned
I'm guna be streaming a few, teach you all that you can win games with a poor attitude. Or continue my -425 slide whichever comes first.

Top Bottom