• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

G.ZZZ

this specter idolization is getting tiresome

spectre-what.gif
spectre-what.gif

Agree

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Spectre is good atm. She wrecks pubs because lowkey she always wrecked pubs. I don't see her being a pick in pro games personally just because they know how to deal with her.

kionedrik

Spectre is good atm. She wrecks pubs because lowkey she always wrecked pubs. I don't see her being a pick in pro games personally just because they know how to deal with her.

exactly. same principle applies to omni and abbadon for instance.

she's strong but she's a 5th pick, otherwise she can easily be shut down

JoeInky

https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1835312396

I think CK is probably the most fun to play hero for me at the moment.

I don't even need to do much, I didn't have a lot of kills or assists, but any time there's space you can just tp in and start melting every building you look at by yourself and there's fuck all the enemy can do at times, if they leave it, they're fucked, if they try to stop it then I'm already in the other lane with manta illusions.

10.8k tower damage, just great.

ashot_chaos.gif
ashot_chaos.gif
ashot_chaos.gif
last hits

elyetis

Deal with it, she finally has her day.
It's because I like spectre that 6.85 spectre buff make me sad. We know the drill, next patch she will now end up nerfed to be worst that pre-6.85 patch.

I'm still hoping to see treant protector recover from that same situation.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I guess this is a good time to use my Satan set for Doom.

hylian is so powerful, the way y'all fume over his very existence

truly the reSpectHer of Dota 2 OT12

Ok so you can dark pact off sheep, is there any spell or item, he can't dark pact off , naga song?

ice blast frostbite :)))))

when slarks think it purges it but they end up killing themselves :)))))))))))))

Hylian7

Ok so you can dark pact off sheep, is there any spell or item, he can't dark pact off , naga song?

Battle Hunter. I honestly have no idea why, but you can't.

Naga song wouldn't be purgeable at all since it's constantly applied in the AoE, it doesn't work like other spells he Dark Pacts.

Top Bottom