• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

aeolist

Banned
production value
laugh.gif

pompidu

sf is such a fucking baller

3 huge nukes to that make him one of the fastest farmers in the game, huge physical damage as well solely relying on souls, armor reduction aura, amazing ult both in dmg and dmg reduction as well as a slow and not to mention decent stat gain being an agi hero and movement speed

he sounds op as fuck just from describing him

This game has been power creeping for a very long time, sf included.

So is there a maximum number of controllable units one can obtain? If you keep buying helm of the dominator and continuously dominate creeps will you ever reach a point where you cant have anymore or is the number infinite?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So is there a maximum number of controllable units one can obtain? If you keep buying helm of the dominator and continuously dominate creeps will you ever reach a point where you cant have anymore or is the number infinite?

You can only have 6 creeps with Helms, unless Lone Druid, who could have 12. You can only have 1 dominated creep per item slot.

cancel 4 majors a year.

last year with DAC and TI5 was the pinnacle.

I couldn't care less about this major even though Alliance is in it, probably has to do with 6.85 being basically the same as 6.84 with some balance changes. So we've basically been dealing with the same meta since April.

Red UFO

Can we please get rid of 2-stacks that are 1k MMR away from each other, so hard to win when the low MMR guy just gets picked off constantly.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder how upset people would be if they just got rid of Party MMR. There is clearly a group who plays it, but would they be super vocal if it got taken away?

Pratfall

I think ideally there would be 2 majors (Fall/Winter and Spring) and TI in the Summer. There would be opportunities after each major for roster shuffle and major patches in between each.

Still plenty of space for smaller tournaments.

Mordeccai

last night I was super stoned and playing offlane void. The skywrath and AM combo I was against was really pissing me off with all the fuckin mystic flares coming out of the SWM.

So as soon as I hit 6, I used literally every chrono in a 55 minute game on the sky. I would hunt that guy down across the map not giving a single fuck about my team. If another hero was next to him, that was well and good. (To be fair, if I also caught the AM in the chrono I always killed him over the skywrath.)

My team, when they realized what I was doing, immediately starts flaming me in team chat and begging me not to throw. "pls use ur ult fucking wisely!"

sky proceeds to have a meltdown in all chat.

I made that dudes life a living dota hell for almost an hour, 3AM doto is the best doto
troll.gif

Top Bottom