• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i can't decide who is worse:
a) animu lovers
b) wr pickers
c) earth spirit pickers
d) black licorice lovers
e) rabid nintendo fans

i'm leaning towards earth spirit pickers but shit i think anime is tied and wr pickers are just horrible people that's a fact

TUSR

Banned
a) animu lovers
b) wr pickers

anime is tied and wr pickers are just horrible people that's a fact

A3G3I9X.png

a) animu lovers
b) wr pickers
c) earth spirit pickers
d) black licorice lovers
e) rabid nintendo fans

i'm leaning towards earth spirit pickers but shit i think anime is tied and wr pickers are just horrible people that's a fact

this post is everything to me in this moment ;__;

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
a) animu lovers
b) wr pickers
c) earth spirit pickers
d) black licorice lovers
e) rabid nintendo fans

lets do it & never stop

Artanisix

a) animu lovers
b) wr pickers
c) earth spirit pickers
d) black licorice lovers
e) rabid nintendo fans

f) cedric diggory-ass motherfuxkers

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Got about 3 weeks to get all the dota time I can before 30 day vacay and moving to Texas is gonna put me away from any vidya. Really not looking forward to readjusting in Feb

M.D

playing ranked with people you don't know and losing, then they're talking shit about ur mmr that you got when ranked came out and barely played ranked since

dude is always late to a fight, then he shows up and ravages when there's 0 zero chance for a follow up, rushes shiva's entire game

then there's this pa that wants to fight even tho she only has a battlefury and the other team is way stronger at that point with axe blink and omniknight, not to mention legion and leshrac, then goes on to buy an mkb with literally 0 evasion on the other team when you can buy a freaking diffusal blade if you actually want to hit some shit, or at least buy some stats cuz ur getting blown the fuck up before you can land one hit

common denominator? 4k who obviously think they're some hot shit

DrPizza

Banned
The OG Huskar was disgusting. Io, Dazzle, Solar Crest, Halberd, Assault Cuirass, Satanic.

The one standing in the middle of Unknown's picture strikes me as a Bieberesque cutie.

Bonus if anime fans.
Ban animu.

Vade, are those DXRacer's any good?

just get an aeron or a cheaper knockoff, it's not a bad investment especially if you spend a lot of time at the computer

I thought my standing posture would look like Godz for the rest of my life but a year of semi-regular exercise and an actual ergonomic office chair made the difference

just get an aeron or a cheaper knockoff, it's not a bad investment especially if you spend a lot of time at the computer

I thought my standing posture would look like Godz for the rest of my life but a year of semi-regular exercise and an actual ergonomic office chair made the difference

1447714968-1426994640154.jpg

golem get ye gone

1447714944-wt5kbov.gif

Top Bottom