• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Vade

hey dizzy kitten love your stream

can you list off all the figures you own?

ps I love SAO too xd

2Fn3Toj.png

XD

Auteezy

Banned
i can't decide who is worse:
a) animu lovers
b) wr pickers
c) earth spirit pickers
d) black licorice lovers
e) rabid nintendo fans

i'm leaning towards earth spirit pickers but shit i think anime is tied and wr pickers are just horrible people that's a fact

definitely anime lovers

I don't know how to tell someone who is bad at the video game and lets enemy Rikis get to 27/3 and won't listen to me how to improve.

I can just throw tsunami/RYF's videos at them but if they're not gonna pay attention why bother?

JC Sera

I don't know how to tell someone who is bad at the video game and lets enemy Rikis get to 27/3 and won't listen to me how to improve.

I can just throw tsunami/RYF's videos at them but if they're not gonna pay attention why bother?
well at least tsunamis videos are humorous and highlight the reality that investing too much into a video game can get a bit silly >_>

DrPizza

Banned
i can't decide who is worse:
a) animu lovers
b) wr pickers
c) earth spirit pickers
d) black licorice lovers
e) rabid nintendo fans

i'm leaning towards earth spirit pickers but shit i think anime is tied and wr pickers are just horrible people that's a fact

1. Animu lovers
2. Licorice lovers (ugh it's vile)
3. Earth spirit pickers

Windrunner pickers are fine because she is #1 waifu.

Auteezy

Banned
well at least tsunamis videos are humorous and highlight the reality that investing too much into a video game can get a bit silly >_>

that's the attitude of somebody who wants to stay bad tho. Like if some shit is your hobby some people don't care whether they are good or bad at it, some do. Investing time into getting good at a hobby like dota is no different than spending days painting a model train well or minutes just slapping 1 colour on it. No need to hate on the 1.09's of this world who play every game trying to get a new personal best performance. Personally I find being bad at a game and just playing it knowing i'm bad is a lot more fun than being decent and seeing mistakes and what could have beens. But it's just not in my nature to willingly let myself be bad at something.

I wonder how long it will take before any team is willing to give him another chance. Even if he behaves his best teams would rather not take that risk.
Doubt he'll ever be on a team with any real backing any time soon. He's good, but he's also a stalker and ruins any team's chances of getting scrims.

DrPizza

Banned
Easy for C9 to boot him after being dumped out of the Major at the earliest opportunity. Would have meant a lot more if they'd booted him before the competition, and it wouldn't even have hindered their performance!

Auteezy

Banned
Technical skill is only one aspect. If his in-game persona is on the same stratosphere as his out of game personality, I'm sure they won some games despite him, not because of him.

there's a lot of people who are super cancerous in pubs but in a team setting are pretty easy to get along with. I mean isn't most of mumblegaf like that?

Top Bottom