• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

pompidu

also bloodseeker, sniper, br00, void, techies... the dev team pays too much attention to fotm forum whining

I fear for AA after seeing his p/b this tournament :(

also re-buff chen

Techies deserve to be in dumpster tier. Stopped playing all game modes besides ability draft to avoid that cancer.

Low Tier
honestly ehomes got cty kaka and old chicken how r they not doing better

like kaka's honestly on another level with some of the shit he pulls its like hes playing a different game

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

gai_shain

god purge is awful, thinking secret are winning when they fight backdoor protection and everyone on vg not defending because they dont have to

M.D

5 blink daggers on one team, time to nerf it back to having a mana cost.

What's wrong with having blink on every hero? initiation is pretty much one of the core pillars of dota and having it viable on every hero is amazing, that was one of the best changes icefrog ever made

idk I don't really see the problem. That seemed like a typical windrunner game.

Like sometimes the shackle has really high impact and focus fire blows someone up. But other times the other team can counter initiate after the shackle or peel for the focus fire target, or the shackle misses altogether, in which case she ends up having pretty low impact for a 2 position hero.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
What's wrong with having blink on every hero? initiation is pretty much one of the core pillars of dota and having it viable on every hero is amazing, that was one of the best changes icefrog ever made

we league now boys

It makes positioning a lot less important, and it lowers the opportunity costs of moving around the map.

Blink meta is absolutely awful. I'm tired of blink being core on almost every hero. The blink meta is like Pandora's box though, now that everyone know hows useful is it to blink around adding a 75 mana cost isn't going to make people stop buying it.

Radiance disables blink, with the EE Spectre on Secret side, VG positioning actually maximized the blink impact in that game, so no I don't think it's an item that completely disregards positioning or the ultimate mobility item in the game since in certain situations force staff is the better option.

Top Bottom