• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Quesa

blink cd starts at 6 and increases with each use, up to 25
cool.gif

Low Tier
none of you have any appreciation for what blink has done for dota

the item's probably in its most balanced state atm

G.ZZZ

Blink dagger cost decreased from 2250 to 1700
Cooldown decreased from 12 to 7.
Taking damage now longer disable blink dagger, but put it on cooldown.

Puck int growth increased from 2.4 to 3.7.
Puck phase shift duration increased to 1/2/3/4

Kka XTMS increased from 400/600/800/1000 to 700/850/1000/1150
Kka Torrent mana cost decreased from 120 to 100.

Losing commander OO now is no longer a circle AoE, but a cone like light dragon slave and has travel speed 800 (same maximum range, same max width). Target the same as dragon slave and carrion swarm.

They turned Axe into The Nathan Filion Character

Yeah, I don't really know how they came up with that characterization. I really liked how Crystal Maiden is seemed a bit maniacal and aggressive in her comic, but that felt unique somehow. Axe feels like a more generic take from how he seems.

73V3N

Banned
started playing unranked again cause i was tired of getting those 2 people stack, and i get 4 people stack instead.

of course they all feed and play like they hve never played before while the enemy team is a 5 stack that plays like they won the international

bring solo queue back please

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Move blink to an independent and universal spell slot on all heroes and give it a 5 minute cooldown.

shira

How is WCA going to work with so many teams imploding after qualification?

It's China. Easy to replace teams with Chinese teams

I'm more concerned with Gameshow in Russia.
How the fuck are they going to pay out 1/3 of a million USD with some tier B and tier C teams

Vade

Dizzy Kitten was in the trailer park of Arkansas along with such greats as Bill Clinton and MoodyShuffle. After the twitch boom of the late 2013. Brandi decided to move from just being a weeboo in a trailer park to being a weeb streaming video games online with a face cam. This is the story of the heroine of CS GAF was born.

Low Tier
ok honestly i gotta introduce vade to some girls this dizzykitten thing cant happen

gonna go find some gold diggers for the 30th

Vade

ok honestly i gotta introduce vade to some girls this dizzykitten thing cant happen

gonna go find some gold diggers for the 30th

I've seen the girls you find I WAS THERE. Significant lack of dizzy kitten and significant increase in BMI.

Top Bottom