• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Vade

im curious about ur hair now
Wf0lo2h.jpg

jew

Banned
yeah that is one chubby gal. chunker she sure is. mmhmm quite a little piggy. uh huh thats a big one. oh my shes a large individual. i can say, as a fact, that she is indeed a little overweight.

Saturday I thought?

is it? I thought it went to the 20th but I'm an idiot so that could be wrong.

Regardless, I hope Valve doesn't make it a habit of having a bunch of content for these majors at a time when half their base has to call in sick to have any chance of watching

Chris R

is it? I thought it went to the 20th but I'm an idiot so that could be wrong.

Regardless, I hope Valve doesn't make it a habit of having a bunch of content for these majors at a time when half their base has to call in sick to have any chance of watching

TBD TBD
November 21, 2015 - 14:30 CET
2d 10h 42m

AKA Saturday 4:30 AM PST

Vade

Everyone stop talking fat chicks you are going to summon the Delirium. Then he is going post all the whales and manatees he found.

Quesa

ok misses bull, if you're still around you're next on the cho'gall train

TUSR I want you to know this is okay and you can do with your money as you please.

Quesa

In other embarrassing twitch stories: I just browsed twitch looking for the stream TUSR donated to and ended up getting a shoutout on someone's stream for saying "what is this stream"

shira

In other embarrassing twitch stories: I just browsed twitch looking for the stream TUSR donated to and ended up getting a shoutout on someone's stream for saying "what is this stream"

Isn't the link just twitch.tv/tusr'swaifu

Auteezy

Banned
Dota's a terrible game with terrible players, and icefrog has lost his luster and just reads reddit for how to balance his game. It has gotten worse and worse to play every patch since he started doing this around 6.81? I think. Dota reached its pinnacle and is now on the slow fall down. I'm glad 2k mmr players are dictating how to play this game

to be fair taht chick looks kind of hot in the thumbnail and i'd pay her to turn a trick with me

Chris R

Dota's a terrible game with terrible players, and icefrog has lost his luster and just reads reddit for how to balance his game. It has gotten worse and worse to play every patch since he started doing this around 6.81? I think. Dota reached its pinnacle and is now on the slow fall down. I'm glad 2k mmr players are dictating how to play this game

to be fair taht chick looks kind of hot in the thumbnail and i'd pay her to turn a trick with me

anything you'd like to see in the meta? I'll brew it up in the trench for ya right quick.

Auteezy

Banned
anything you'd like to see in the meta? I'll brew it up in the trench for ya right quick.

jungling supports viable again creating another core role, offlaners being less RR, mids being tempo controllers again. Like that shit with sky and rubick mids around ti2 time that was pretty dope.

Top Bottom