• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Chris R

Sorry, best I could do last game was a PA building a 29 min BF with brown boots and a PMS :(

Of course when they go 0-7 it's MY fault as the offlane Phoenix for only buying the initial courier

jungling supports viable again creating another core role, offlaners being less RR, mids being tempo controllers again. Like that shit with sky and rubick mids around ti2 time that was pretty dope.
This is why I love S4's style of playing mid, he's still playing mids like Brew, Bat, Tide, etc. even if they aren't meta. I want to see heroes like Clock, Nyx and others mid again.

Auteezy

Banned
This is why I love S4's style of playing mid, he's still playing mids like Brew, Bat, Tide, etc. even if they aren't meta. I want to see heroes like Clock, Nyx and others mid again.

even watching shit like sings mirana and kunkka mid was pretty cool back in the day, same as qojqva mid np tping to lanes for ganks and tping back mid. And tri vs tri fights again. That shit never happens cuz 1 support just stacks and helps ur squishy ass mid anyways now and there's almost 0 reason to aggro tri seeing as how a offlaner can get so much xp. Watching ixmike miss icepaths in tri v tri was the funniest shit.

TIZSLma.png

If you have a Fires of Vashundol bundle and would be willing to part with it please let me know.

(obviously the am bundle is ungiftable but everything else is fair game)

BHK3

Banned
I got a TA set from the new bundle, I'll trade it for...idk anything. I really don't like playing OP heros so I don't want it.

Auteezy

Banned
Who do you think I am, someone that needs coaching?

I teach flaming 101, Narcissism 201, and Racism 401

In these courses you will learn how to: Talk shit without getting hit, steal last hits, get really farmed and die out of position then flame your team, think of yourself as better than all of your teammates so any shortcomings you have in a game is just a trickledown effect of that 1 time your teammate single pulled, and a host of offensive words for each race.

Chris R

MIDusa is the new hotness.

Would have had a bunch more kills if fucking Bane didn't keep using Nightmare on my fucking target leaving me asleep in team fights

FUCK. Wish Disable Help would stop that shit lol

Deltoid

Banned
Dota's a terrible game with terrible players, and icefrog has lost his luster and just reads reddit for how to balance his game. It has gotten worse and worse to play every patch since he started doing this around 6.81? I think. Dota reached its pinnacle and is now on the slow fall down. I'm glad 2k mmr players are dictating how to play this game

to be fair taht chick looks kind of hot in the thumbnail and i'd pay her to turn a trick with me

don't forget about the nerfs to any hero that actually require skill

I will wait for 6.86 before I flame icefrog but I'm pretty sure he's done

Hylian7

Wait wait wait, why are we calling SF more OP than Tusk now? I haven't been paying much attention to the major for what it's worth. SF's a strong mid and always has been, why is he suddenly OP now?

Tusk didn't get hit hard enough in 6.85. Pathing bugs in his favor also aren't helping matters.

patapuf

Wait wait wait, why are we calling SF more OP than Tusk now? I haven't been paying much attention to the major for what it's worth. SF's a strong mid and always has been, why is he suddenly OP now?

Tusk didn't get hit hard enough in 6.85. Pathing bugs in his favor also aren't helping matters.

SF has something stupid like 70% winrate at the majors.

80% and rising
Insane mix of physical and magical damage, can't be shut down other by going for a very risky all-in strat

In other news a night stalker with 2000 gold does nothing

M.D

sf is so fucking good, pro teams invest 2-3 people trying to shut him in lane and he just farms the jungle and pulls ahead of everyone

kionedrik

SF has been over the edge for almost 1 year. How is it possible that people are only noticing this now is beyond me...

Major playoffs data

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i don't think it was unnoticed? me and 109, the most knowledgeable members of this community, have been saying for ages that SF is op. but in the last patch there were even more egregiously broken mid heroes (lesh, linda, storm), so it was kind of hidden.

G.ZZZ

i don't think it was unnoticed? me and 109, the most knowledgeable members of this community, have been saying for ages that SF is op. but in the last patch there were even more egregiously broken mid heroes (lesh, linda, storm), so it was kind of hidden.

SF had sub 50% winrate in both pubs and comp last patch. He is rising a lot now because classic carries are dying off so his biggest weakness (being a semicarry that require a lot of farm but don't scale as well into lategame as actual carries) disappeared. Gyro, Storm, AM, Lancer etc... all dieded and shat on him.

Top Bottom