• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

EE with the big plays.
laugh.gif

Satch

Banned
? does it matter? if this was a REAL sport thread like basketball or something i could talk shit about secret and your natural inclination would be to talk shit about my favorite team in turn

also secret is the pinnacle of euro dota and i am a hot blooded american and i have a job to do

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
? does it matter? if this was a REAL sport thread like basketball or something i could talk shit about secret and your natural inclination would be to talk shit about my favorite team in turn

also secret is the pinnacle of euro dota and i am a hot blooded american and i have a job to do
u been playing much ember spirit and huskar today?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
imo it will be hugely impressive and good for the pro Dota scene if OG win, they have worked incredibly hard and given us some great Dota. more importantly they also knocked out EG.

yes it's obviously unfair to secret that they get knocked out after one BO5 and don't get the second chance that every other UB team have had but the rules are what they are and it's too late to change anything about how shit they are

shira

imo it will be hugely impressive and good for the pro Dota scene if OG win, they have worked incredibly hard and given us some great Dota. more importantly they also knocked out EG.

yes it's obviously unfair to secret that they get knocked out after one BO5 and don't get the second chance that every other UB team have had but the rules are what they are and it's too late to change anything about how shit they are

OG has played 26 games compared to Secret's 17.

Having to win 7 extra games and Secret got an extra day off.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Miracle is legit, the rest of them are a bunch of choking wannabes. To beat Vici/Ehome, EG, and Secret would be quite difficult. Right now they are 10-5 and they would have to go 7-4 or better against significantly better teams to win out.
Miracle is legit, the rest of them are a bunch of choking wannabes. To beat Vici/Ehome, EG, and Secret would be quite difficult. Right now they are 10-5 and they would have to go 7-4 or better against significantly better teams to win out.
"What does team OG stand for?"

On lan Gets rekt
"What does team OG stand for?"

On lan Gets rekt

OG HATERS WHERE YOU AT????? MOON HATERS WHERE U AT??? HONTRASH #1 TEAM IN DOTA, MOONMEANDER ON TOP OF THE DOTA WORLD, THE HONTRASH CONQUISTADOR.

Top Bottom