• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Satch

Banned
ok but all the white girls get to be aids for 6 months at a time. the racism has gone on for TOO LONG!

i want her to become CANCER for 6 MONTHS... MINIMUM!

matter of fact... i want dragon knight, chen, and drow ranger to have their comeup during the same patch. the black patch

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
ok but all the white girls get to be aids for 6 months at a time. the racism has gone on for TOO LONG!

matter of fact... i want dragon knight, chen, and drow ranger to have their comeup during the same patch. the black patch

none of those heroes r waifu enough to be op in dota 2015 sorry

shira

drow is blue

TUSR

Banned
even dota thread can't pretend to be interested in dota any more

game is truly DAD

3aPnzNK.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

wHERE's my lebanese hero fUCK this game

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Hey guys, it's me LiQuid!. So did Team Secret win the major?????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????

Satch

Banned
i would just like to say THANKS to 1.09 stream for teaching me how to play sf mid against ember and eat them alive thanks thanks thnaks

Hey guys, it's me LiQuid!. So did Team Secret win the major?????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????

they lost to OG/monnkey business

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
they lost to OG/monnkey business

Fucking exposed. OH Sagacious LiQuid! what prophecy hast thou wrote? He speakest tales of fraudulent fucking Dota teams and their failure to win anything of note, yet continually called blasphemer by his peers! Repent you cretins for I was right all along. Where's Cyborgfuckingmatt with his meme team responses now? BEGONE! And take your cadre of Z-tier losers with you!

Auteezy

Banned
Anyone want to play this shitty game tonight

nobody wants to play dota. It's like a heroin drug cycle. When you aren't playing dota you wan't to play it for the feeling of playing it but when you play it you wish you weren't playing it because it ruins your life and you should stop so you do. But then you want to play it again, and you hit find match

nobody wants to play dota. It's like a heroin drug cycle. When you aren't playing dota you wan't to play it for the feeling of playing it but when you play it you wish you weren't playing it because it ruins your life and you should stop so you do. But then you want to play it again, and you hit find match

Me too thanks

Satch

Banned
Fucking exposed. OH Sagacious LiQuid! what prophecy hast thou wrote? He speakest tales of fraudulent fucking Dota teams and their failure to win anything of note, yet continually called blasphemer by his peers! Repent you cretins for I was right all along. Where's Cyborgfuckingmatt with his meme team responses now? BEGONE! And take your cadre of Z-tier losers with you!

<3

Top Bottom