• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

cvah37N.png

get hype grand finals in

t1448222400z1.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I genuinely don't know whether RTZ and EE need to work on their attitudes a bit or if they're just cursed to not win Valve LANs.
I think puppey got blindsided by OG beating EG. No clue if the teams are scrim partners, but they have only played each other in a single series before this.

ppd needs to stop with the cute drafts, tinker sven really
I think puppey got blindsided by OG beating EG. No clue if the teams are scrim partners, but they have only played each other in a single series before this.
I realise that being outdrafted (and outplayed) is the reason they lost but it is possible that team morale can contribute. Admittedly I don't know what EE and RTZ are like in a team environment.

Baha

I realise that being outdrafted (and outplayed) is the reason they lost but it is possible that team morale can contribute. Admittedly I don't know what EE and RTZ are like in a team environment.

I think they got out drafted and out played tbh, if team environment was a problem I doubt they would've made it to the finals in the first place.

Auteezy

Banned
I think they got out drafted and out played tbh, if team environment was a problem I doubt they would've made it to the finals in the first place.

idk why teams kept letting alch become 5th pick, that heroes just so fucking strong with how he outfarms everyone else on the map, then when they last pick it they already know the other team doesnt have the lineup to pressure him with like am carries and stuff so it works so well. Also Misery's slardar play was incredibly poor. Watching him vs moon in the offlane roles was just such a world of difference.

I hate this game sometimes

Very balanced match, trading teamfight wins/losses for while. When it gets to the buildup for the vital teamfight to decide the game with us pushing their base, 2 teammates decide that instead of waiting for PA to farm for 10 seconds and get Satanic, they'd rather push the base alone against 4 heroes. Fuck it up, put us on the backfoot massively, and we can't recover.

Patience, ffs.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
rumors already going around that sumail was kicked from eg but who the fk knows i certainly dont

That seems a bit crazy, but the team does feel like its missing a real off laner now.

I wish Secret was playing in more tournaments. I guess Envy sort of got what he wants, for the most part Secret is only playing in lans they are directly invited to, but its a bit disappointing to rarely see them in Online qualifiers playing out against the rest of the European teams, and only be in the larger lans. Have they done any qualifiers outside of WCA and the Summit?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i wouldnt be surprised if it's completely false but im excited for another drama filled two weeks of shuffling regardless

rumors already going around that sumail was kicked from eg but who the fk knows i certainly dont

???

I guess we don't know any possible internal conflicts but I thought Sumail played really well, especially like a couple of games on Timbersaw where he got dumped on lanes, but somehow becomes the most farmed

Auteezy

Banned
???

I guess we don't know any possible internal conflicts but I thought Sumail played really well, especially like a couple of games on Timbersaw where he got dumped on lanes, but somehow becomes the most farmed

they should never have picked up rtz, they just don't play well as a team around both sumail and rtz and fear was such a stable carry, never really had bad games just always good. Not the best but super stable

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
???

yah he played well throughout the tournament and they would lose their invoker/wr/ember/storm mid player. meanwhile rtz's mid sf is on the way out and i don't see mid naga dominating the metagame anytime soon but who knows

probably rubbish (haha i love saying brit things )

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, what teams seemed like they were going to switch up their rosters? I know C9 already kicked Ritus, and I believe Fnatic looks like it will break up. Anything else stick out? I feel all the Western teams will stick together for now, but I'm not too sure about the Chinese.

I have had too much Patron at this club and I'm dizzy as shit. Send help. Or hoes. Either will do.

Someone just handed me a cup of idunno what the fuck it was. But it was delicious

Fjijsbsidodkdeijsbowssbj

Auteezy

Banned
yah he played well throughout the tournament and they would lose their invoker/wr/ember/storm mid player. meanwhile rtz's mid sf is on the way out and i don't see mid naga dominating the metagame anytime soon but who knows

probably rubbish (haha i love saying brit things )

rtz was at his best when mid was about laning. He pretty much brought forward the idea of the hard farming mid as well after EG picked him up the first time. He would outlane the other mid, hit his 6 first maybe get a kill off it then fuck off to jungle where ppd had stacks for him and he'd get huge. Now all mids started to do that to the point where outlaning the other mid doesn't even matter anymore. Win your lane, lose your lane you still end up with whatever farm the stacks gave you regardless.

So glad my boy is driving me home. Every step to my car was labor. Wtf is happening

I love all of you

Shout to mumble gaf bit fuck I'm hurt too much to drink bruhs

Ksan send bend help

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
started playing sf and nightstalker

so much fun

gonna have to practice the double stack raze trick with sf a bit. tried in a match to no avail.

gaf next time I get the idea to got clubbing with friends in miami for birthday parties
\
just stop me

6just writing this post took a solid 5 dminutes. made it home thanks to good ride. bros kept handigng me cups i don't know

you know that "sigh" you take before downing another glass you had no business drinking

yea fuck room starting to spin

going to bed gn dootogarf

Auteezy

Banned
gaf next time I get the idea to got clubbing with friends in miami for birthday parties
\
just stop me

6just writing this post took a solid 5 dminutes. made it home thanks to good ride. bros kept handigng me cups i don't know

you know that "sigh" you take before downing another glass you had no business drinking

yea fuck room starting to spin

going to bed gn dootogarf

you fuck any sluts?

That seems a bit crazy, but the team does feel like its missing a real off laner now.

I wish Secret was playing in more tournaments. I guess Envy sort of got what he wants, for the most part Secret is only playing in lans they are directly invited to, but its a bit disappointing to rarely see them in Online qualifiers playing out against the rest of the European teams, and only be in the larger lans. Have they done any qualifiers outside of WCA and the Summit?
Three LANs in October wasn't enough for you?

G.ZZZ

Everytime an american says that Europeans are stupid, just remember that the president of america Albert Einstein started World of Warcraft one in 1990. During which he killed over 70 billion jews.

RobNBanks

Banned
There's on international team in CS that has been pretty succesful and people have been wondering if this is viable. How do all these international teams work in Dota? I look at Secret, they have (Canadian, Romanian, Danish, Estonian, Swedish) or OG (Jordanian, Israeli, Canadian, Danish x2)

Is there not much communication involved? Do they have gaming houses? I can't imagine them playing online from all over the world with ping + time zones being an issue

Everytime an american says that Europeans are stupid, just remember that the president of america Albert Einstein started World of Warcraft one in 1990. During which he killed over 70 billion jews.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

There's on international team in CS that has been pretty succesful and people have been wondering if this is viable. How do all these international teams work in Dota? I look at Secret, they have (Canadian, Romanian, Danish, Estonian, Swedish) or OG (Jordanian, Israeli, Canadian, Danish x2)

Is there not much communication involved? Do they have gaming houses? I can't imagine them playing online from all over the world with ping + time zones being an issue
On communication: Scandinavians can all speak English, Puppey, Fly and W33's English is good too, I'm not sure about Miracle but he plays 1v5 anyway. Not sure about the gaming houses thing but most of the players are located in Europe so the ping isn't that big of an issue.

Top Bottom