• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

i need to do this. I gained like 150 back of the 550 i lost but then i lost it all again in consecutive games. Like being down 15-2 in 10 minutes it makes 0 fucking sense. Then the next game 2 of the retards who fed on my team are on the other team but they have a duo queue of 5.8k player and 5.6k player who are 5.3/4.9 party and my teams duo queue is 3.9k solo and 5.3k waht the fuck is that bulllshit

i've lost all will to play games that aren't for fun stacks or customs

you keep bitching about ranked games but then keep playing them like

I'm mostly mad about stupid as fuck teammates, which is pure RNG no matter what mode you play
I tried ranked. Fucking painful, you can't have fun out of ranked games.

Auteezy

Banned
I think it's time for my 3 year dota hiatus. Play that new wow xpac, new diablo patch and shit. I been playing more HotS too this week than dota.

M.D

being positive is horse shit 99% of the time

i've been in so many matches where people pretend to be nice till the moment someone does something they didn't like or they decide to blame one person for losing or their shitty play and they turn into exactly what you'd expect

Elitro

I don't particularly care if my team is positive (although that is a nice bonus).

I just don't want them to be toxic.
hush.gif

Red UFO

being positive is horse shit 99% of the time

i've been in so many matches where people pretend to be nice till the moment someone does something they didn't like or they decide to blame one person for losing or their shitty play and they turn into exactly what you'd expect

In my experience, the chattiest, nicest people at the start of the game are the fastest to turn if it starts going down hill.

I just instantly mute anyone who says anything even remotely negative nowadays. Turns out that being ignored makes most of them calm down sooner or later while engaging them in any sort of way can fuck the rest of the match over permanently as it makes them want to "prove their point".

Elitro

I just instantly mute anyone who says anything even remotely negative nowadays. Turns out that being ignored makes most of them calm down sooner or later while engaging them in any sort of way can fuck the rest of the match over permanently as it makes them want to "prove their point".

goodjob.gif

Pratfall

You should have been more positive !
Yes even if your centaur warrunner maxes stomp before double edge and makes a blademail first.

this is exactly when you should and need to be positive. you still fundamentally misunderstand what being positive is. being positive isn't being happy when everything is going exactly as you want it to.

Oh no I exactly get what it means, try to win no matter what. But some stuff just straight up loses games, positivity or not.
There are different kinds of fuck ups, in some cases you just lose and there's nothing you can do about it.

Positivity isn't really about trying to win. Positivity is about accepting that not every game is going to go your way, and that getting pissy isn't going to help anything.

Unless you're the type that feeds off being mad and plays better, it's really without fault.

M.D

is there anyone still playing hon? i need to buy a gpu for the pc in my mom's house, can't play anything till then and i figured i could probably run hon cause its pretty old? unless they upgraded the engine

G.ZZZ

I don't have this problem, everytime i queue with tobear i have to leave the game early and then proceed to have the shittiest evening of my life
OMGScoots.png

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
tbh the match I played with 2bear he played way better than his mmr.

just not up for the grind in ranked?

Is Riki even a thing in low MMR games? I think he's useless past 3k and auto-loss in 4k. I feel like he's barely better than 39% winrate Alch (before he got buffed). I don't think I've seen a Riki win one of my pubs in months. One of the most obvious free win heroes in the game at the moment.

Top Bottom