• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Wok

Some people might play unranked and end up with a low MMR (from old time) and a high number of games. Also some people do not have good Internet, and I can attest playing with high ping is akin to being a noob doing stupid stuff.

If that person plays a lot of ranked matches I actually can't comprehend this, unless he plays on 400 ping or 5 fps.

Exactly.

M.D

i haven't played for like a week and now i feel like playing ranked and see how far i can go but i'll probably say fuck it after one ranked game

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
this is how i found gaf no joke

o hongaf how i miss thee, truly a shining light amongst the darkness that has become gaf, at least her beauty is forever preserved, a repository of infinite joy and knowledge fossilized for ages to come RIP in peppicini's my old dear friend
tears.gif

To answer the KDA thing, we had a lot of newbies

JC Sera

so how is everyone
I've had one of the shittiest days of my life yesterday

involved essentially being dumped and also being hospitalized

but I'm at home now

JC Sera

ur still sick
cm-vi1.gif

Who dumps a hospitalized gf
i'm ok
I have eosinophilic oesophagitis and I get choking episodes

home now tho, wont be able to eat solids for a while

to be fair I was an asshole and confronted him while choking so I could distract myself and not fall into an anxiety attack

and just have all the shitty things happen on one day
sry to hear that jc, im sure ice cream's good for both of your problems

help satch i need TA tips
I wish I could eat icecream and chocolate :p

M.D

i wonder how much friendlier dota would be if everyone who talked had the voice of a girl

valve should totally implement that

Red UFO

Said it before and I'll say it again, relationships are rubbish, you either break up and it sucks or one of you dies and it sucks.

fuck em

Hylian7

i wonder how much friendlier dota would be if everyone who talked had the voice of a girl

valve should totally implement that

I could see that going two ways:

1. Worse, because of common misogyny in the community. Just look at this: https://twitter.com/WomanInDota?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
2. Would be much different if it was there from the start simply because most likely people would just be more respectful in general because there was no predetermined community.

JC Sera

Protip: Don't try to use actual chocolate to make a chocolate milkshake
just dont
men suck! you can talk to me about the many and varied failings of straight men if you want.
Unfortunately these were very unisex relationship problems :p
Said it before and I'll say it again, relationships are rubbish, you either break up and it sucks or one of you dies and it sucks.

fuck em
A friend said a similar thing to me but it was more about the issue of commitment
sure relationships suck and can be painful, but the positives out way the inevitable negatives
like nearly everything is gonna have a shit end you wont expect, not just relationships
but its nice to enjoy life along the way
hope one wasn't the cause of the other

sorry to hear
Nah
I actually feel kinda sorry for him that these two things had star aligned

like hes feeling pretty shitty too right now, he didn't wanna hurt me at all

Top Bottom