• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Auteezy

Banned
there's not even good shitposts in this thread anymore
cry.gif

I mostly just look forward to granlees daily post, most of the time they really tie an entire page together.

abunai

played 3 games yesterday, first 2 lost with a friend of a friend who raged at every tiny thing despite being awful at the game
third game won like np after negative energy man left

positive  vibez

what'd shira get banned for?

Hylian7

I still have played significantly less Dota than normal over the last month or two. I'm in the "Can we have the next patch now?" phase.

Tusk and Bounty Hunter (especially Tusk) didn't get hit hard enough with the nerf bat. The most frustrating thing about playing against Them though is the fact that they STILL haven't fixed the pathing bug on Ice Shards in Reborn. Shadow Friend is everywhere, and as much as I love that hero, he is too strong right now.

This patch still feels like a good balance of everything, it's just gotten stale.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i just made my most serious gaf OT post ever...dota thread plz help me return 2 the light of community bad spelling, twitch memes, and lulz

To me at least Llama sounds like she's been living in America for a while. Quite a lot of her accent has been Americanised, if that makes sense.

Even if you think Silent is better than Illidan I don't think he's worth kicking Illidan for him, it's never going to be a game changer. There might have been chemistry problems though.

Top Bottom