• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Wok

There were a few patches where puck was good, magnus was good, and invoker was crazy broken and navi/dendi still sucked balls. Not to mention as much as I hate wr and wr pickers she is a playmaking mid (albeit the plays u can make are incredibly easy to pull off but also incredibly effective). Same with QoP.

By the way, watch this video to dream about what 6.86 could mean with the return of Puck.

https://youtu.be/_qlMYNYObnc?t=2m36s

I want to see Puck and Earth Spirit played by pros.

QYNeZOO.gif

I figure someone here will find use for this gif..

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
waow, 6.86 is here!!!!

- Fixed missing courier particles.
- Fixed missing courier portraits.
- Fixed the Polycount Ward appearing as an error model.
- Fixed Greevil courier appearance in hero demo mode.
- Improved performance in cases with many particle effects.
- Fixed a bug with Crystal Maiden's death animation where her body would stick around too long.
- Fixed a problem where Earth Spirit's Magnetize would sometimes not refresh from Stone Remnants in Hero Demo mode.

pt9bcN7.gif
pt9bcN7.gif
pt9bcN7.gif
pt9bcN7.gif

I made a Steam Controller spectator scheme for Dota, it's pretty damn good. I watch a game or two where possible, before sleeping most nights. It's cool to be able to pull up the graphs, cycle through the dropdown stats etc all from the comfort of my bed. I do have one issue though and I don't really understand it. Even on keyboard, whatever I bind "Net Worth" to, plain doesn't work. Bugged, or just me?

Top Bottom