• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Twookie

oh fuck i forgot navi actually beat og yesterday, you're right

honestly og played pretty shoddy yesterday, throwing away their lead like they did, although na'vi played pretty good tooo

i hope alliance win since i am a filthy fangay but i fully expect them to throw

OG were on a timer with that viper vs a magnus/ember, it was hardly a throw from them
this game is over, sven won't do shit and get kited all day

Twookie

didnt they have like a huge lead until like 30 mins in? am i remembering it wrong

i was reading to my exam so it is pretty likely

El Clasico.

KB70g2g.png

thank you

Auteezy

Banned

Frogs are a diverse and largely carnivorous group of short-bodied, tailless amphibians composing the order Anura (Ancient Greek an-, without + oura, tail). The oldest fossil "proto-frog" appeared in the early Triassic of Madagascar, but molecular clock dating suggests their origins may extend further back to the Permian, 265 million years ago.

invoker proves to be a nonfactor once again

So I was thinking, what if void's aghs disabled passives or allowed allies to go through chrono harm free ?

Auteezy

Banned
I don't understand how anybody can be a fan of Alliance tbqh. Their offlaner is an obese meme spammer, their carry is a bald in his 20's but thinks nobody knows whiner, and akke makes most men feel inadequate about their looks. It's like a Trifecta of easy hate.

I don't understand how anybody can be a fan of Alliance tbqh. Their offlaner is an obese meme spammer, their carry is a bald in his 20's but thinks nobody knows whiner, and akke makes most men feel inadequate about their looks. It's like a Trifecta of easy hate.
Well they're not American so that helps

Auteezy

Banned
Well they're not American so that helps

this made me think and i just realized beating OG online isn't really a big deal especially since its a european tournament. Moon is playing at like 5am his time from Vancouver and probably gets ~230ping to lux. When he showed on lan he can really be a beast, it's way harder to do that online with his circumstance

tootsi666

this made me think and i just realized beating OG online isn't really a big deal especially since its a european tournament. Moon is playing at like 5am his time from Vancouver and probably gets ~230ping to lux. When he showed on lan he can really be a beast, it's way harder to do that online with his circumstance
Didn't Moon move to Israel with Fly?

Top Bottom