• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Auteezy

Banned
yarden plays on EUW and he doesn't complain about ping

probably has more to do with him not being bitch-made.

But I just mean people are makign such a big deal out of navi beating OG online when OG probably has ping disadvantages, like old Secret they are guna be LAN monsters not online ones.

Auteezy

Banned
it's funny all the people taht say mmr is useless and you see guys like miracle just own right away. Then you look at cdec where they took like 5 high mmr players gavethem some resources/support and called them a team and they come 2nd at ti

it's funny all the people taht say mmr is useless and you see guys like miracle just own right away. Then you look at cdec where they took like 5 high mmr players gavethem some resources/support and called them a team and they come 2nd at ti

It's only useless if you were born in the US

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

but i thought miracle's mmr doesn't count because he's european

ksan

but i thought miracle's mmr doesn't count because he's european

it doesnt count cause he plays on eu and eu is worse than sea because one redditor went from 4k sea to 3k eu and that was only because eu players were worse so yes eu 8k is like 16k sea and that means that miracle would be even better than he is which doesnt make sense

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
0q8DuOJ.png

hurghfjghfl

Auteezy

Banned
Why do all bus drivers drive like fucking assholes hfgtcjgghb

Why do all drivers drive like fucking assholes?

I think it's like this innate thing where we think we are more important than everybody else so we drive as if though our time is more important than anybody elses on the road. So if you add in the fact that a bus driver is probably pissed off that they are a bus driver... Ye. I once saw this dude beat the shit out of a chick on a nearly empty bus.

Auteezy

Banned
no wonder clairvoyance got the boot from being c9's coach then from HCWP.

10 minute blog advocating radiance dk. Great STUFF

aeolist

Banned
What happened to Sumail? I didn't watch a lot of the majors. Did he underperform during the tourney?

sumail vs rtz farm priority felt a bit weird and they didn't gel as a cohesive whole

also some people were saying that it seemed like sumail had a really bad attitude when they lost but idk

Auteezy

Banned
sumail vs rtz farm priority felt a bit weird and they didn't gel as a cohesive whole

also some people were saying that it seemed like sumail had a really bad attitude when they lost but idk

It's kind of unfair to speculate based on attitude and stuff, but it's pretty apt to say that arteezy and sumail basically play the same style and excel in the same role so playing with both of them on the team just doesn't really work out too well. Be better off with fear back on carry and either sumail or rtz mid and then the odd man of the 2 out imo.

Deltoid

Banned
i think sumail and artour play fine together, i dunno why people say they play the same they play so differently with different hero pools lilke what are you guys on

ppd was the weak link in the major, never seen him draft so poorly

mouse talk

the g502 ain't worth the premium over a g400s

well yeah the g400s is based on the goat mouse (mx518) what do you expect

Twookie

yes, same with ability draft, items on characters doesnt load
nor does couriers etc, everything is either invisible or an error message

forexample
getting pa in ab/ardm with an arcana makes you invisible and unclickable
you cannot click on the error couriers so you cannot kill the enemy courier

That was the big concern after TI5 was it not? Is it an early game issue or a mid-late game issue? B/c I find it hard to believe that RTZ with the way he farms would have a hard time transitioning into a safelane carry.

Auteezy

Banned
is charlie self-aware of his dislikeability?

That was the big concern after TI5 was it not? Is it an early game issue or a mid-late game issue? B/c I find it hard to believe that RTZ with the way he farms would have a hard time transitioning into a safelane carry.

The hardparts been more on sumail where he plays heroes like invoker and magnus now rather than hard farming something, that also has to do with the nerfs to storm/lina etc tho

aeolist

Banned

to me it just looked like rtz was getting caught out on his own a lot. internally it may have been conflict over farming that forced him into weird positions but again idk.

i think they can make it work, players just need to adjust to slightly different roles.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yeah to me their biggest problem was arteezy. You can't deny his farming is insane, better than every carry, but in the last two patches farming hasn't been as important as just staying alive, farming kills, and then leveraging those kills into objectives. Seemed like a lot of EG losses stemmed from trying to play the 4 protect 1 passive farm game around arteezy, and in this patch that's just... no bueno.

We'll see how the new patch affects them though, should shake up quite a lot hopefully.

#686hype #GIFFPATCHNOTES

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Daily reminder Flash is retired.
Flash VODs at bottom of post: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/499447-in-gods-hands-flash-retires-from-starcraft

Flash-Youngho-Lee.jpg

[Rough translation]
Actually, it`s a pretty long time ago when Flash determined his retirement. He`s been thought about it since May, right after 2015 SPL. 9 years of pent-up fatigue suddenly swept over him.

'There's no particular reason, indeed.' Flash said. 'I could find myself exhausted since whenever. Back in time, regardless of how hard the work was, I could play hard because I could enjoy it. However, since whenever, somehow I`ve found myself not smiling at all; It was not a simple matter of my performances.'

If you`ve been the best guy in certain field for 9 years, I bet you can understand his feelings. Nay, I bet you can understand his 'fatigue' even if you`re some ordinary guy - A fatigue of a person who`ve been running straight to the goal for 9 years.

Many fans assume that He has become disaffected with his pay - which is not true. It was 2 months ago when he already intimated his intention to retire. That is, he did not even sat at the negotiation table.

'Seems like there`re some misunderstandings. KT always did their best for me. They even refused my decision at first; I had to persuade them with sincerity. I told them I wanted to rest a while. Then, they nodded without speaking. Suddenly, I almost teared up; they were fully understanding my endeavor for the last 9 years. There`s no need to explain anything.'

As Flash wanted to retire after winning of this year's Proleague, he deferred his retirement and practised very hard in order to lead his team to victory."

" '... There`re many options. Maybe I can stream, just like Bisu. Or, maybe, I can be a coach like Stork. Or.. I can do somthing irrelevant with esports. Maybe I can be an LOL player. The point is, nothing is certain for now. However, whatever I decide to do, I won`t let you down.'

'To esports fans: Whatever I decide to do, I`ll let you know first. Hence, do not forget me till then. And I`d like to say, I’m really thankful to you guys for all your help that enables me to reach where I am now. Your cheerings have been there for me whenever I had hard times. I will never forget this. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!' "
sad.gif

bysun.gif

0q8DuOJ.png

hurghfjghfl
whew.png
whew.png

Top Bottom