• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Hylian7

The most impressive part, the part that shows off the true power of SJWs and underscores just how essential Gamergate is to preserving the freedom of all gamers, is that the SJWs managed to get DOAX3's western release cancelled without doing anything at all. Their mere existence was enough!

gamergate pls save us from this menace.

image.php

I'm sorry I had to.

Wok

I lost a 1h15m game as Earth Spirit a month ago, due to some weird bug. I did not know how to report it.

the unit with shadow blade activated which is turned into Stone Remnants becomes TRULY invisible...

Today, I learn the bug has been reported to the devs a week ago.

Reproduction:

1. Acquire an Aghanims Scepter and a Gem of True Sight on Earth Spirit
2. Turn an invisible enemy into a Stone Remnant with Enchant Remnant.

Result:

The enemy hero who has turned into a Stone Remnant cannot be seen for the duration of Enchant Remnant. They can still be interacted with with Earth Spirits spells.

Expected Result:

The enemy hero who has turned into a Stone Remnant is fully visible for the duration of Enchant Remnant.

Giff 6.86.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Now just imagine if 6.86 brings back play-making mids.

There were a few patches where puck was good, magnus was good, and invoker was crazy broken and navi/dendi still sucked balls. Not to mention as much as I hate wr and wr pickers she is a playmaking mid (albeit the plays u can make are incredibly easy to pull off but also incredibly effective). Same with QoP.

TUSR

Banned
That thread is such a mess. People over there are actually calling for purges of anime avatars. We say that shit over here in the Dota thread as a joke.
I've been working on a TA avatar.

Purge my relation to anime avatars.

My Sennpaiser 598s got delivered today.

TUSR

Banned
will the hyperbolic time chamber teach me how to throw a flashbang?
you don't have to throw any nades to hit LE

there are more important mechanics worth your time
spray patterns, AIMING, etc

if you get bored, YouTube some nades they definitely make things easier

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Just know basic smokes and use HG's/molotovs against pushes and when you know someone is hiding in a corner.

Newer players always fuck up flash bangs and flash their entire team or throw the classic "announce your presence nade/flash." 1v1 situation, dude Y has no idea where player X is, player X suddenly takes out a nade and feels like chucking it randomly (and not pop-flashing), dude Y now knows exactly where player X is GG. Also the classic nadelirium where you take out a nade at an absolutely awful and inopportune time and just die like a bxtch without being able to shoot back.

Auteezy

Banned
Just know basic smokes and use HG's/molotovs against pushes and when you know someone is hiding in a corner.

Newer players always fuck up flash bangs and flash their entire team or throw the classic "announce your presence nade/flash." 1v1 situation, dude Y has no idea where player X is, player X suddenly takes out a nade and feels like chucking it randomly (and not pop-flashing), dude Y now knows exactly where player X is GG. Also the classic nadelirium where you take out a nade at an absolutely awful and inopportune time and just die like a bxtch without being able to shoot back.

the worst part about csgo is you can't knife the ground for the noise to signal 1v1 knife.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
That thread is such a mess. People over there are actually calling for purges of anime avatars. We say that shit over here in the Dota thread as a joke.

It's not a joke, you have to be out of your mind to like anime.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
why can i blink dodge/disjoint stormhammer, chaos bolt, ethereal blade, wraithfire blast, assassinate, echoslam, adaptive strike, ensnare, spirit lance, and concussive shot, but not shackle?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
why can i blink dodge/disjoint stormhammer, chaos bolt, ethereal blade, wraithfire blast, assassinate, echoslam, adaptive strike, ensnare, spirit lance, and concussive shot, but not shackle?

sven - non-waifu
chaos knight - non-waifu
wraith king - non-waifu
sniper - non-waifu
earth shaker - non-waifu
morphling - non-waifu
naga - non-waifu
phantom lancer - non-waifu
skywrath mage - non-waifu

wind ranger - waifu

hm...............i think i'm beginning to see...a pattern
thinking.gif

it's not like it matters anyways, since she has an infinite range nuke and a billion movespeed and probably also has a blink dagger of her own

so is CK good in current patch? or maybe i finally just got better with him. Hes so insane late game. I love him.

ck is great early game, even in lane now

a support with a stun = won lane, and once you get ult he's hilarious in pubs

I wanna try bf ck but I have to wait to random him again

Top Bottom