• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Gav47

mouse talk

the g502 ain't worth the premium over a g400s

does the g400s come with a little box of weights for ULTIMATE GAMING SCIENCE PRECISION™, no? Well enjoy your pleb mouse then

got the 502 on black Friday for 40, prob wouldn't spend more than that

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

sounds like a nOBODY

starcraft is shit only nerds play that game

Auteezy

Banned
i hoope ursa gets aghs upgrade in 6.86

enemies affected by ground slam slow get 3 stacks of fury swipes applied to them (they don't take the damage of each swipe when applied) but it's added onto them as stacks for autos

maybe have it so if they are slowed when ult is casted its added in a 600 aoe or if you ult then slam it gets applied.

Red UFO

1 win away from being 4k again but then my teammates got confused what patch they were playing on and picked void + witchdoctor LOL NVM

jew

Banned
Hey guys vp replaced their autistic carry with an even more autistic one, anyone else disgusted by VP's abuse of the autistic genius and exploitation of mentally unstable individuals?

jew

Banned
think about it, these kids can make a difference with their unique autistic traits and here an esports organization is eXPLOITING these unknowledgeable kids by buying them straight from their families and breeding them to play a video game. its a simply disgusting display of dehumanization.

KingKong

Hey guys vp replaced their autistic carry with an even more autistic one, anyone else disgusted by VP's abuse of the autistic genius and exploitation of mentally unstable individuals?

how come Illidans got to be autistic just cause hes an otaku. thats discrimination

Auteezy

Banned
think about it, these kids can make a difference with their unique autistic traits and here an esports organization is eXPLOITING these unknowledgeable kids by buying them straight from their families and breeding them to play a video game. its a simply disgusting display of dehumanization.

Genetically and socially engineered autistic progamers are going to be the next thing out of China. Just as Yao Ming was the offspring of the best male and female chinese basketball player, EE's sperm will be used to artificially inseminate Maquannas and the greatest dota2 player known to man will be spawned.

Auteezy

Banned
If Loda was a cuck he'd be shaking RLewis's hand rather than confronting him

The whole POINT of cuckolding is to watch somebody else have sex with your partner

True Words

Now let's put this loda drama behind us and look forward to new dramas such as: BTS chest for TS4 sucks because LD is a greedy jew, random chinese farmer dudes visa is denied to TS4 or Russian beet harvester denied to WCA so all tournaments should be in EU, or Notable caster ODpixel drops "N-bomb" during professional cast and turns it into a freestyle rap

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
True Words

Now let's put this loda drama behind us and look forward to new dramas such as: BTS chest for TS4 sucks because LD is a greedy jew, random chinese farmer dudes visa is denied to TS4 or Russian beet harvester denied to WCA so all tournaments should be in EU, or Notable caster ODpixel drops "N-bomb" during professional cast and turns it into a freestyle rap
Wtf

Saprol

csgo

get that rank 3 and we can play together

round based respawns too hard for casual me. gives me too much time to think about how bad i missed and can't buy another rifle

this is like the one shooter i've played lately where shift button makes me go slower
dac15_face.gif

Hylian7

Alchemist is completely fucking broken. We ganked him 3 times early on, prevented him from getting bounty runes, and it didn't fucking matter. All it did was put him 3 minutes behind. Hero is a free win as long as who's playing it knows what they are doing (yes, I know I've lost my last few Alch games, I also played him safelane and that was my biggest mistake). I don't understand how Icefrog let this shit through, literally unbeatable.

Top Bottom