• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

All 3 of Sony's E3 'megatons' will end up shit, honestly.

Just dont say that in a thread with a strong sony presence or people will start frothing at the mouth.

NotLikeThis.png
Wtf is happening to secret
NotLikeThis.png

Meh, I actually enjoy casts without hype casting. I can't take fabricated hype at all. LD, Tobi and Capitalist do my head in with their fake screaming.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Why would you not finish dazzle off in that fight, they let him live ffs.

Secret, into the dumpster. Need that bts animation.

jokkir

I love when I see Necro's doing that, because that means their heal/regen potential is low. Burst them down and enjoy a cancer free lane for a bit.

Usually screws up the other teams early lane phase though so more farm for yourself. At least in my experience.

Cripples your mid game insanely. Makes you more gankable, no burst damage, no turn around heals and so forth. I don't think it's worth it at all.

Necro is already gankable since he's so slow. And the mana cost for healing is too much to do a lot anyway. I'll try experimenting with maxing Q again soon but Orb of Venom + W seems to be doing well for me so far.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't heartstopper deal percent health damage? I feel like regular lane harass with q and auto would do more.

___

Knocked out most of my Christmas shopping in one day. feelsgood

Auteezy

Banned
the only way to play necro is to dire cliff jungle a dagon.

Any other way is just incorrect. My friends call it the Negrophos because it's so impoverished.

KingKong

seems like Secret can only be good for a few months at a time like Cinderella, they should be signing Puppey and 4 new teammates every major

Auteezy

Banned
idk you kind of want an air of invincibility around you. Helps with the mental game. Plus small prize pools of ~150k and shit still add up or whatever, still nice. Like Tiger Woods in his prime probably didn't care about small tournaments like he did a Major or the Masters, but he still did his best to win them to keep the idea of him being unbeatable around him, so when you got to a final tee with woods on a sunday and he was wearing his red shirt, you knew you were FUCKED regardless of it being a major or not.

You know what else is good? Naked rushing dagon 5
Treads-->dagon(1)-->blink is the best necro build, seriously free wins. Upgrading dagon after that isn't bad, but I think aghs before dagon 5 is straight up better in most situations.

Heartstopper at level 2/4 never seems to do anything for me. Although, every once in a while i'd get a heartstopper last hit I would have missed otherwise.

This post was brought to you by Gofu.

secret are obviously waiting for the $100M TI8 before winning anything

I like going offlaner necrophos and getting degen aura at level 1, just so that the enemy can't trade with you

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Treads-->dagon(1)-->blink is the best necro build, seriously free wins. Upgrading dagon after that isn't bad, but I think aghs before dagon 5 is straight up better in most situations.

Heartstopper at level 2/4 never seems to do anything for me. Although, every once in a while i'd get a heartstopper last hit I would have missed otherwise.

+1 can confirm gofu is a huge fan of Dagon necro (also Dagon qop)

Auteezy

Banned

gofu doesn't miss last hits.

Top Bottom