• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

DrPizza

Banned
Nice catch. Would be a nerf too. FAKE. rip

Would usually be a buff, since although the raw damage is lower at level 4, each tick also does the damage from napalm stacks. For Batrider you want as many ticks as possible, which is why some ability draft builds using napalm can be so brutal; pair it with a 0.1 second tick DOT and napalm destroys you.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Would usually be a buff, since although the raw damage is lower at level 4, each tick also does the damage from napalm stacks.

It already does 5/15/25/35 damage every 0.5s that gets amped by napalm. So like Kirby said, dude goofed or notes are fake.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Would usually be a buff, since although the raw damage is lower at level 4, each tick also does the damage from napalm stacks. For Batrider you want as many ticks as possible, which is why some ability draft builds using napalm can be so brutal; pair it with a 0.1 second tick DOT and napalm destroys you.

The thing is, its already a .5 second tick like Matt said. I even double checked the ability file.

DrPizza

Banned
The thing is, its already a .5 second tick like Matt said. I even double checked the ability file.

Right, I get that, I'm saying that if it changed from 1 second to 0.5 second, as the fake patch notes describe, it'd be a buff even with lower damage from the spell itself.

Artanisix

fake notes
only one agha change
4Head.png
nice notes kid

Auteezy

Banned
armlet buff with no coinciding nerf to huskar

fake as fUCK and if you believe these well let's just say you probably shouldn't vote

DrPizza

Banned
Her thighs look even bigger than Drow's.

I fucking hate when someone on the enemy team abandons, prompting my team to disconnect. That's... a fucking loss, you idiots. One we could have easily avoided.

Auteezy

Banned
it's sad that they don't even use their fucking dev thread. Like 2 year old unfixed bugs get posted to reddit with the dev thread link and it's fixed the next day after going unnoticed all this time. ROFL I bet some dudes job is to just sit there and read reddit for ideas/bugs and write them down

"social media representative"

KingKong

never forget

Update history
December 17, 2014 Patch

[Undocumented] Rotated Phase Boots icon to match the direction of all other boots.

Hylian7

One of the supposed fakes turned out pretty accurate if I remember correctly but I wouldn't analyze inofficial patch notes either. Might just end up being a waste of time.

If that fake is real, then I'm going to laugh how much IceFrog is trying to make Spectre go "PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME" and then she's picked in every single pub and pro game. Pure damage Dagger, lol.

I don't think I'd buff Spectre directly either. She's just a victim of a meta that is heavily reliant on aggressive dual off lanes and high mid game pressure. If the meta changes with 6.86 (which it hopefully fucking does), she'd be okay I presume. The last buffs were quite noticeable.

BHK3

Banned
The patch notes are fake for the sole fact that only one hero was dumpster'd, and that's Doom and even that wasn't needed. Why isn't Tusk getting dumpster'd along with Huskar? We already know how icefrog works, he buffs and nerfs things like everyone else, if the hero is too strong it's a straight -2 to their abilities.

Also it's another patch with no Magnus buffs and there was no queen nerf here, I enjoyed reading it but it's fake as hell. Also Idk why but I believe we might get 1 new item as well.

The rumour is the patch notes are this Wednesday? I'd believe next wednesday but alright fingers crossed.

All that nighttime change would make NS and Luna an unstoppable combo, it'd be nighttime forever and NS would be way too strong with the global dmg increase. Riki's cloud becoming ROFL 90% only makes the lack of any truestrike in the game hurt even more, there needs to be an affordable item that lowers miss chance for you in some sort of way that then upgrades to MKB. I say this as a person who's never gotten a CS uphill and was 100-0'd in a 1v1 fight against PA when she had 5% hp and I was slark and missed like literally 10 attacks in a row.

Also don't the boots get a change here and there every patch too? Leaker forgot about the shoes tsk tsk

Top Bottom