• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

So far path of exile seems cool. UI is a bit clunky coming from D3 (notably dragging and dropping items and the map is ugly as sin) but it's enjoyable. Level 6 witch.

Mordeccai

The only hard words in GoT are the ones that describe the architecture of castles, pieces of armor and clothing, shit like that. It makes for good world building, prior to reading the books I knew nothing about crennelations or rondels.

But I highly, highly recommend Way of Kings by Sanderson as well. That and the sequel, Words of Radiance, are some of the most fun I've ever had reading fantasy books.

God damn they're so good, I'm actually gonna start a re-read because it's been about a year

Auteezy

Banned
either autism is contagious or this thread is just an anthropologic study on whether autists naturally seek each other out online.

Twookie

speaking of which
fuck man, i cannot wait until my friends are done with their exams so we can get shitless drunk

the does one mix southern comfort with? i was given one and i have never tasted it before

Twookie

i genuinely cannot enjoy beer after the russ celebration we have here in norway.
i drank beer amongst other things for 16 days straight and now when i drink it it makes me want to puke

now i'm a "girly drinks" lover :(

ugh i think i'll mix it with some coke and lime

Twookie

dust 2 is fun the first 100's times and after that it gets so fucking boring

why does it have to be voted back on every match argh

wnLLQP8.png

Game1: OG vs Min
t1449684000z4.png

Game2: VG vs VP
t1449696600z4.png

Winner Game1 vs Winner Game2
t1449709200z4.png

*All Bo3

Chris R

So far path of exile seems cool. UI is a bit clunky coming from D3 (notably dragging and dropping items and the map is ugly as sin) but it's enjoyable. Level 6 witch.
I had fun with it until the 4th act. Just died on certain bosses over and over chipping away at their hp :(

Auteezy

Banned
i want the vulture mount for hots and have to recruit 4 friends. IF anybody is interested PM me, thanks!

i can repay you in coaching or SOmething! or Friendship :)

speaking of which
fuck man, i cannot wait until my friends are done with their exams so we can get shitless drunk

the does one mix southern comfort with? i was given one and i have never tasted it before

You can make soco lime shots. Decent amount of southern comfort, a little lime juice ,ice and strain after shaking it. Really can only mess it up by putting too much lime.

Sianos

6.86 predictions

i expect another nerf to the few relevant farming heroes left
across the board 30% jungle creep gold nerf because "farming mids"
the most egregious dirty magic users with get minor nerfs and as a result drop to 0% pick rate
some other spell spammers who aren't as popular get unneeded buffs and a wild aghs upgrade

prove me wrong, icefrog

Quesa

6.86 predictions

i expect another nerf to the few relevant farming heroes left
across the board 30% jungle creep gold nerf because "farming mids"
the most egregious dirty magic users with get minor nerfs and as a result drop to 0% pick rate
some other spell spammers who aren't as popular get unneeded buffs and a wild aghs upgrade

prove me wrong, icefrog

The last two are so vague they can't not happen.

Sianos

The last two are so vague they can't not happen.

true, i wonder how many cycles it will take until everyone wants the return of leshrac and they give lightning storm another seventeen buffs

welcome to "the promised land" ganking/fighting meta... forever

Top Bottom