• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

What's up with EG player names? Is this the "sunglasses" of EG
sick.gif

Wew teamwiped even with the aegis and cheese advantage, bad positioning can decide the course of a fight just like that.

Red UFO

You clearly don't intend on having any kind of intelligent discussion on this subject, who am I kidding.
Like, it's such an aribtrary thing to get upset about. As has been explained, stuff like that this is what makes Dota what it is, it's what gives it it's insane depth, and why we're all still learning after thousands of hours. If you don't like it, you're straight up playing the wrong game.

Hylian7

Like, it's such an aribtrary thing to get upset about. As has been explained, stuff like that this is what makes Dota what it is, it's what gives it it's insane depth, and why we're all still learning after thousands of hours. If you don't like it, you're straight up playing the wrong game.

I feel like I've said that exact thing about something else, yet there was a witch hunt at me over that....

G.ZZZ

I feel like I've said that exact thing about something else, yet there was a witch hunt at me over that....

Astral Year 2350. We finally colonized all of our current universe. Humanity has explored every single planet and star that exist, but the concede point neuron is still not found.

G.ZZZ

Even thought i'm losing every game, during my randoming i've found that support ET with max stun and one point in astral (4-1-1-1) feels so legit with the new stun range, making you hit basically every stun. Feel like a mini-naga sleep for good setups on 16 sec cd. Made for some fun wombo combos, too bad we played against fucking abaddon that removed sleep every time and my carry sucked donkey dicks for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Soylent? It's a thing.

It's a kind of nutrition shake that supposedly replaces full meals by giving you all the macronutrients you need.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Soylent? It's a thing.

It's a kind of nutrition shake that supposedly replaces full meals by giving you all the macronutrients you need.
Are you sure it's not a Sony commercial
Kappa.png

I've heard so-so things about Soylent

im gonna blame the Luna pick for that one

Nah, it was the Luna item build. it took RTZ too long fucking to kill anyone. he needed an MKB in the worst way for a very long time and he never got one. it really hurt with him only having a Bfly and Satanic. A huge oversight, imo. His Satanic never helped him iirc. Either because he got bursted or because their damage output was strong enough for his satanic effect to not matter. I can't recall. Either way, his team provided hella lockdown for Luna and Luna just didn't have the autoattack damage to do anything with it. Even in the team wipe they got late near the remnants of the mid T1 it was clear that RTZ needed a real damage item. Instead? Bought a Satanic. That was the ballgame, imo.

JC Sera

So why is this kizumonogatari news huge? I've honestly never heard of it.
Bakemonogatari is a super popular light novel & anime series, done by shaft & known for its stylistic visual simplicity and its word diarrhoea

Kizumonogatari is a prequel to the original book, and is the least harrem-y anime bullshit out of the lot.
To put this in perspective, Kizumonogatari's 1st chapter is just the main character describing a panty shot.
If you look up "baka-tsuki kizumonogatari" you can find a pdf of the light novel. Its worth a read, I really really really enjoyed. However this comes under "seras personal tastes" rather than "this is amazing everyone should experience it"

Kizumonogatari also explains a lot about the main character, the vampire "Shinobu", and Hanekawa.

The anime Bakemonogatari was aired 2009. 2010-2011 a Kizumonogatari movie was announced. It was then delayed. Then another bakemonogatari series came out. And then Kizumonogatari got delayed again. Now here we are late 2015, and finally we are getting it in 2016.

JC Sera

Soylent is a thing that is sterotypically associated with stem and silicon valley
I've mainly considered it due to difficulty eating things without choking, but fuck australian postage
somebody needs to have some serious discipline to only consume meal-replacement-in-a-bottle

or maybe a non-functional nose
It appeals to the type of people who view food only as a form as sustenance, something you need to get quickly out of the way and get back to work

Saprol

somebody needs to have some serious discipline to only consume meal-replacement-in-a-bottle

or maybe a non-functional nose

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's the kind of "futuristic" crap techies love, like wearable computers and smart homes.

Top Bottom