• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Risible

Solo matchmaking used to be OK for me.

The last month or so has been a real shitshow. Every game I have at least one dude who has apparently never played Dota before.

It's become unplayable. My win/lose record tanked so hard it's not even funny, I've lost like 70% of my games in the last month whereas before that it was an even split.

I don't claim to be God's gift to Dota by ANY means, but I understand the basics at least. Is that too much to ask for?

t0rment

lol at pros thinking that 6.85 changed anything about the meta other than lina, lesh and ss nerfs.

this is not TI2 for you to have a naga carry. icefrog wants to extinguish rat doto forever.

Anno

Lol what garbage EG. You have two huge playmaking cores and you give them 1 hero out of 4 to do anything with in two games, all the while just ignoring how good your opposition is. That's some shit.

TUSR

Banned
z1P8siI.png

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Code:
[I]You are playing against Vega.

You do not ban Broodmother because you can counter it.

Vega instantly picks Broodmother.

You lose against Vega.

You ban Broodmother next time you play against Vega  because you're not stupid.[/I]

Low Tier
zzzz. I was playing dota and lost a game cuz my mouse was unresponsive...anyone got any suggestions for a similar mouse to mine? Iirc it was a limited edition release, but I really like the ergonomics of it..

xKL52Z0.jpg

Ultrabum

Code:
[I]You are playing against Vega.

You do not ban Broodmother because you can counter it.

Vega instantly picks Broodmother.

You lose against Vega.

You ban Broodmother next time you play against Vega  because you're not stupid.[/I]

Hahaha

Edit: that mouse is gross.

Quesa

Dear tech support dotagaf -- the replacement gpu I'm using has an issue where the fan collides with the metal edges. makes for a clicking noise I'm not sure how to stop whenever I launch a game (including dota). How to fix

Artanisix

Are you sure it's the fan clicking and not a loose wire or fan power controller smacking the gpu? Gut response is to RMA if fan is loose or faulty. Make sure it's actually the fan though.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Yeah just open it up and run it and take a look to see what's actually hitting it.

I'm not responsible if a piece of metal shoots into your brain.

sheamus

Solo matchmaking used to be OK for me.

The last month or so has been a real shitshow. Every game I have at least one dude who has apparently never played Dota before.

It's become unplayable. My win/lose record tanked so hard it's not even funny, I've lost like 70% of my games in the last month whereas before that it was an even split.

I don't claim to be God's gift to Dota by ANY means, but I understand the basics at least. Is that too much to ask for?

Bro I know the feeling it's kind of weird when I play ranked I win about 80% time but I'm still climbing MMR. But when I try an new build it nothing but new players and people that don't know how to pull or even zone out a solo offline hero.

Hylian7

spectre-what.gif

I mean yea I guess thats what happened

You can sort of jungle with her. Max Desolate, kill the small creeps first and you get Desolate on the big one. Get Urn, and maybe Ring of Health if you have to. It's okay to go other small things, even Diffusal, before your Radiance. In the worst of situations, I can still come out with a 25-27 minute Radiance.

Jungle is the "You don't have anywhere else to go" plan though. What you want to do is keep finding lanes that are close to farm. If the other team is 5-manned (or if the only people missing are people that can't do anything to you), then just start pushing/farming a lane, when they leave, dagger into trees and TP out.

Blame mid.

Blame your support.

Blame offlane.

Call the other side nerds.

You forgot "Report all your teammates"

Top Bottom