• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Hylian7

I really should give that one another try.
My ps3 save got corrupted somehow and i had to drop it because i didnt trust the PSN version. With mgsV done this would be a good time to give it another go!

:( Sorry to hear that. Nocturne is excellent, and easily the best game in the series. I think it's unrealistic that anything will reach Nocturne's gold standard again, but that's okay, as I still enjoyed SMT4 very much.

:( Sorry to hear that. Nocturne is excellent, and easily the best game in the series. I think it's unrealistic that anything will reach Nocturne's gold standard again, but that's okay, as I still enjoyed SMT4 very much.

I was "only" about 15 hours in anyway. Besides this gives me the chance to try a different build. I always go for the Magic MC in SMT. I want to try a Phys MC this time.

I knew Mara was coming...

Hylian7

latest

Low Tier
my huskar died to a lvl 1 poison touch from dazzle otherwise he actually woulda been immortal. #deaddream

played necro, pretty sure i had more proper reaper kills than envy
4Head.png

Doesn't matter when he won the game to get to the finals with them. Announcers were saying some were casted early on purpose for the lockdown? I wouldn't think the few seconds is enough to save you but I guess any space or time preventing spells being casted helps?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If you start playing hots I'll hop in with ya. They're adding a new hero this week, after just having added one a few weeks ago! What spoils.

why are you lying to me? inventing a whole new hero more than once a year is a nearly impossible workload. even porting one hero from the first game is a crippling and debilitating amount of effort for a major company like valve. are you sure you don't mean that they've added a hat for an existing hero?

Doesn't matter when he won the game to get to the finals with them. Announcers were saying some were casted early on purpose for the lockdown? I wouldn't think the few seconds is enough to save you but I guess any space or time preventing spells being casted helps?

Yeah he played well, just joking but I think using it purely for lock down on a almost 100% hp hero is not always worth it. The ones he did like that didn't achieve anything.

Also, direct invites incoming www.thefrankfurtmajor.com

Quesa

why are you lying to me? inventing a whole new hero more than once a year is a nearly impossible workload. even porting one hero from the first game is a crippling and debilitating amount of effort for a major company like valve. are you sure you don't mean that they've added a hat for an existing hero?

you're right, I'm sorry.

i got back home started dota2 and i was still in the server of my last match (reconnect and leave match options shwoing )? and the game is still not appearing up in yasp or dotabuff
huh.gif

Echostt

Neo Member
They're the same as the other compendium coins. Do challenges, 10 hero, etc, and you get coins.

There's also a betting system where you can wager on your win with coins.

But yes, they are for compendium owners.

Top Bottom