• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

JC Sera

in this bts game alch has the same networth as the 2nd and 3rd place heroes combined and he still isn't doing anything
grave.gif
grave.gif
sweet sweet undying aghs

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
and then five minutes later he destroys like all of the t3 towers and a lane of rax in like 15 seconds
grave.gif
grave.gif
grave.gif

The thing about Alchemist is the surprise factor, teams underestimate him so much, then out of nowhere they are caught with with a 6 slotted Alchemist that they have no way of dealing with.

I just abandoned my first match. It felt so wrong, but so right at the same time.

Should have dodged when I got put together with the Mask of Madness into Bloodstone Medusa in the first place I guess.

I just abandoned my first match. It felt so wrong, but so right at the same time.

Should have dodged when I got put together with the Mask of Madness into Bloodstone Medusa in the first place I guess.

You can abandon a game once a week as long as you aren't playing ranked

do it more often its great

don't actually do this

Saprol

during one of this weekend's scrim my client immediately boots me from the game when we unpaused. no idea what did it

I think spectre is unique because I'm immediately atleast 1000 MMR better when I play her (75% winrate, 20-2 in the last 12 months). I suspect it's because haunt allows me to play as if I had actual map awareness or good positioning

NBtoaster

hope valve doesn't listen to reddit whining about challenges in ranked, I dont want to have to descend in to the horrors of unranked just to earn coins.

Hylian7

Probably because it was one of the more unique voices in the game so they wanted to see what Valve would do with it. Yeah, I agree, the original voice is better.

How the hell do you win games with Jugg? I know he's not terrible this patch, but I'm having a lot of trouble winning for my 10-hero challenge with him. I've tried the classic 3 spin 2 stats by 5 build, we couldn't push fast enough though so we lost late to Spectre. I've also tried the MoM, Basher, Blade Dance build with no success there either. Any other ideas or is it mainly just either of these will work and we have to end sooner?

Nobody answered this, so I'm going to repost it on the new page. Anyone?

JC Sera

Nobody answered this, so I'm going to repost it on the new page. Anyone?
Well in 2k pubs it works like this
1) Is there a lina/qop on the enemy team? If no, pick juggs
2) Get farm & life steal
3) Move to radiant jungle to farm and occasionally get rune
4) Use ur ult & spin to win to solo kill a poor lonesome support trying to get a rune
5) u rosh

edit: I forgot step 6)

snowball out of control as a tower siege machine

Hylian7

get that aghs and free reaver with every 2 man decay

have you tried the early 6.83 jugg build of mom into manta?

Not Manta yet, but I have tried the max Crit + MoM build with Basher later. This last game was frustrating too and their mid Windrunner got super out of control and nobody could survive to the Desoaltor.
jugg-2mask.gif

JC Sera

Not Manta yet, but I have tried the max Crit + MoM build with Basher later. This last game was frustrating too and their mid Windrunner got super out of control and nobody could survive to the Desoaltor.
jugg-2mask.gif
I think you need to aim to get rosh and rat/siege all their towers while they are distracted elsewhere before their carries get online

Juggs just doesn't compete so good against a lot late game carries, he wrecks much more towards the mid game
Spec who?

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1848523831

dac15_nosewipe.gif

Ellenpudge Alch is crazy, feels like he is on permanent roids.
This looks more like a failed nigma global strat to me
Even Gyro has aghs

Top Bottom