• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Acinixys

who cares about the games, people are here for the tits anyway

Fluffiestbunny is WAY cuter

Helena can go back to LoL for all I care
Kappa.png

DrPizza

Banned
I'm so glad that "Elaine" hairstyle died in the 90s, I can't get behind that. And yeah I used to love watching Lois & Clark when I was young, don't remember much though. Most of what I remember was relationship drama and "oh no they can't find out I'm Superman".

I always find it weird that it was called that in the US. In the UK it was "New adventures of Superman" or something along those lines.

I greatly enjoyed Teri Hatcher though.

Spookie

Enemy Bane after 5 man team wipe: "ez"

*10 minutes later and a turn around leading to a rush to throne them*

"EZ BANE, SO FUCKING EZ."

This game makes me so petty.
ashot_rubick.gif

Moon 12k networth 18 min in, impressive.

What's the go-to build on ember, just to give me an idea, I see pros building drums a lot on him, should I just skip that in pubs and go straight for damage/stats items? Also what are the best damage items on him, is Daedalus worth for the crit alone or should I got for the safer route building an MKB (taking into consideration that there is always a Bfly user in all the games).

Spookie

I type ez after every game. I'm pretty damn toxic

I'm quite proud of my self I was actually constructive with the team, gave a pep talk after a team wipe and we got it together. Fuck yeah, Alex Ferguson ain't got shit on me. I'm off to coach England.
Not like we can do any worse

I did want to smear shit in that banes face though.
fire.gif

G.ZZZ

4720 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Demoli

Enemy Bane after 5 man team wipe: "ez"

*10 minutes later and a turn around leading to a rush to throne them*

"EZ BANE, SO FUCKING EZ."

This game makes me so petty.
ashot_rubick.gif

This is everygame with Thor
My heads says i hate it but in truth I love it

Guys Skullgirls is so good, get it on Humble Bundle before its over.

Mordeccai

I sometimes flame the enemy at the start of the games as a way to get them annoyed, you had be surprised how well it works, legit strat. Never flame teammates tho.

I too am guilty of this. My favorite is the "?" to start things off especially contesting the bounties.

If I'm lane support I greatly enjoy denying as many creeps as I can and typing "nice farm *enemy hero* EZ lane" which usually brings a gank to the lane within a few minutes.

If I am against a pudge I like to type 1, 2, 3, 4, counting his missed hooks.

Psychological warfare

Sianos

I too am guilty of this. My favorite is the "?" to start things off especially contesting the bounties.

If I'm lane support I greatly enjoy denying as many creeps as I can and typing "nice farm *enemy hero* EZ lane" which usually brings a gank to the lane within a few minutes.

If I am against a pudge I like to type 1, 2, 3, 4, counting his missed hooks.

Psychological warfare

when the enemy team is nice, i am very nice and joke along with them

but when they do flame, i merely work with what I'm given - if they want to play the flame game with me, they better be ready to bring it

also: undertale has vindicated my different syntax styles for different moods: finally someone understands!!!

Hylian7

Is there anyone who's yasp.co wordcloud DOESN'T have "gg" as the biggest thing in the middle of it? I have yet to see a single one.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
is anyone getting weird disconnect issues at the beginning of games atm? i know a couple are. i just got blocked from mm for 10 minutes because of it. thanks volvo great client.

Top Bottom