• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Apparently I have $470 worth of stickers
misc-shopkeep.gif

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I got one of these, and a few others when they were selling the capsules for $1:

t61.png

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Utterly passive lane supports are the worst. Why even pick EarthShaker if you're going to stay back halfway back the lane the entire phase and not even bother pulling? What do you think you're contributing by not being around and making it impossible for me to go in for hits because I'm 2v1?

Utterly passive lane supports are the worst. Why even pick EarthShaker if you're going to stay back halfway back the lane the entire phase and not even bother pulling? What do you think you're contributing by not being around and making it impossible for me to go in for hits because I'm 2v1?

"gg carry has no farm"

Wok

It happened to me. I was getting harassed the hell out by a Skywrath Mage and Earthshaker did not use a single spell, even to break a clarity, for the first 15 minutes of the game. I think he was just afk eating in front of the computer, or who know what. It was infuriating.

Hylian7

Why do people put those automatically read donator messages on their streams volutarily? It's obnoxious to both streamer and the viewers.

She has 10k viewers now, good partnership for her. Would get trolled and spammed on twitch too for that money.

Still love Bulldog stream, best pro player stream
bts_lina.gif

Hylian7

fuck i need to play alttp after that lttp thread on gaming side

I played it to completion a few years back, but it's been FOREVER since I did a full 100% run.

Rose tinted glasses though. You don't fool me OP! Classic games are only good because of some warm and fuzzy childhood memory of sipping hot cocoa and playing them by the fireplace on a snow day. You're not sanctioned to find it great retroactively.

spectre-what.gif
spectre-what.gif
spectre-what.gif

ALBW totally lived up to the hype though.

Top Bottom