• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Artanisix

4d50d0bf457e159a502393880953f814.535x301x120.gif

me vs spec pickers

bounchfx

the g2a thing is kind of funny, kind of sad. I don't know much about the situation outside of I heard they were basically shady as fuck and selling keys with unknown sources?

and now theyre not paying out people? I wonder how sponsorships work.. could g2a have just promised a shitload of teams a paycheck if they wore their logo/advertised for them to get business, and then turn around and just not pay them like what's happening now, but instead liquidate and keep the actual profits somewhere else or some shit?

it's interesting, and i'm just throwing words into the wind. anyone have better info of whats happening?

KingKong

Recycled all the unmarketable crap I got from TI5 challenges and eventually got the anti mage set. Now I just need the timbersaw and I'm all good

I always find it weird that it was called that in the US. In the UK it was "New adventures of Superman" or something along those lines.

I greatly enjoyed Teri Hatcher though.
IIRC Lois had a huge role in the show so it's not so weird that the show was called that, it was more about the relationship between her and Superman than it was about Superman fighting bad guys. Hell, I don't even remember if Lex Luthor was in it.
Thick lustrous hair is very important to Rodriguez.

Yeah I have this thing for girls with beautiful hair

top 10 weirdest fetishes

Mordeccai

lol this is amazing

There's this one tint of red hair that might as well be a siren song when I see it.

No it's not Windginger's hair color

red hair
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
. when I see red hair its like I revert to the cognitive function of our primal ancestors. there was this chick in college from Colombia. She was taught english by a British guy so she had a British accent. Red hair and green eyes. Every time I chatted with this girl it was a struggle to keep from drooling. Turns out she was a lesbian to my great dismay. Where the hell can you find a red headed latina with a British accent?!?! Once in a lifetime stuff man.

Top Bottom